Chapter 43 : In Your Arms

A/N

HELLO BEAUTIFULL PEOPLE, BEFORE I GET STARTED ON THIS CHAPTER, I JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN ON YOU GUYS

LOCKDOWN IS ABSLOUTLEY SHIT AND I KNOW ITS AFFECTING LOTS OF US AT THE MINUTE

HAVE YOU EATEN ANYTHING TODAY?

IF YOU HAVENT WHY DONT YOU GO AND MAKE YOURSELF A SNACK XX

HAVE YOU DRANK WATER?

YOULL FEEL ALOT BETTER IF YOU DID I PINK SWEAR

HAVE YOU TRIED GETTING SOME FRESH AIR?

EVEN IF ITS JUST OPENING YOUR WINDOW SLIGHTLY :))

HAVE YOU WASHED YOUR FACE RECENTLY? I KNOW ITS HARD BUT YOU WILL DEFINITLEY FEEL BETTER FOR IT XX

I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND IF YOU GUYS NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, I READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT AND RESPOND TO EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE XX

OKOK HERES THE CHAPTER XXX

BYE ~ IM

The days following that night, were vastly different than what I hoped.

I spent my time being unable to distract myself and instead, being left to process Cedrics death.

My dad and Lupin were trying their hardest to support me, but it was clear to us all that the negativity was eating me up.

Sirius came up to my room and held me whilst I cried, looking through the old letters and pictures from our time together.

I had received heaps of owls, carrying letters of support and sympathies, however I hadn't opened any of them.

My new clothes sat still in their bags in my closet.

The world seemed to be at a standstill.

I had barely eaten a thing, and it was showing quite dramatically.

My already defined cheek bones had deepened, my collarbone was sitting on the edge of my skin, and I most certainly didn't look like the same happy girl I was couple of weeks ago.

I was almost a ghost.

I hadn't seen Mrs Weasley since that night, and I was sort of glad as I was very embarrassed that she saw me in that state, Remus had told me that the Weasleys would be arriving in the next few days which gave me something to look forward to.

As much as I wanted to see Fred right now, and be back in his strong arms, I just felt so drained.

I knew I wouldn't be able to cope with seeing everyone.

I heard a few loud cracking noises and a bunch of voices coming from the lounge downstairs.

I decided to investigate, so I slowly crept out of my bed and stood the edge of the staircase, trying to see who had arrived.

I heard my dad and lupin hush the voices and lead them all quickly into the kitchen, I caught a glimpse of Ginny's long red hair as she passed through the hall.

The door to the kitchen shut and the voices started to speak up again.

My curiosity got the better of me and so I crept open the tall stair case and held my ear up to the door.

'Why can't I see her? Its been over a month now' a familiar voice says with a deep grunt

'You can, but first we need to establish some rules' Remus replied