Chapter 4

We collected Grandfather things, and we're about to go when they stop us.

"You are not walking home with that much stuff. Too much things for two girls." says Mr Longworth.  "Daniel will."

"Dad what about feeding the birds."

"Anyone can do that, now go on." Daniel get up giving us a grin. We follow out of the back door to find ourselves in the garage. A flashy red look a like sports car, was parked out in front.

Dan opens the door, and we hop into the back. His Dad and him get into the front. Dan starts the engine, and the car goes out....

"So what connection are you to The Baldwin ladies?" asks Lottie.

"Well my father, Daniel's Grandfather. He was in love with Miss Emily Baldwin." We get to the house, Aunt Erin and Aunt Cindy were sat on the chairs with what looks like hot chocolate.

"Hello." I say getting out with the box that I am carring. Mr Longworth gets out, taking the box from me. I nod a thank you and walk up the steps to my two Aunts.

"Ashley?" Aunt Erin says getting up and walking over to Mr Longworth.

"Is that Erin Walton?" He says smiling. He drops the box hugging Aunt Erin.

"When were you on Waltons Mountain?"

"Since about two months ago!" He says looking at my Aunt. Aunt Cindy picks the box up and looks at Daniel.

"Come inside, there is Ginger Beard in the oven."

"I don't want to intruded." He says smiling at me and Lottie. I feel my cheeks blush.

"No." says Lottie.

"Son? Just go. I am going to hang with Erin for a while." Mr Longworth says. He walk off with Aunt Erin.

We enter inside, the girls were playing checkers when we came in. As they see Daniel, Katie smiles and gets up.

"I'm Katie Walton." She places her hand out and he weirdly shakes it. "I'm Daniel Longworth."...

We sat at the table, Grandma going through the boxes. We are eating Hi get Beard, watching her.

"What's in there?" asks Susan.

"Not much, just photos."

"Daniel, may I ask why arn't you named after your father?" asks Aunt Mary-Ellen placing pieces of more gingerbread on a plate.

"My Mother, who went away when I was born to pursue her acting career. Was named Danielle - Renee so she used my name."

"Is she really famous?" I ask.

"Not really, she was been in a few flims." He says. "Do you know when my Dad will be back?"

"I don't know. Erin and Him were very in love when Erin was fifteen. It's been nearly twenty years. Got a lot of catching up to do." says Grandma giving a grin.

"Then why did they leave?" asks Amanda.

"Ashley, he found someone else, in the army."

"My Mum." says Daniel. Then comes in Aunt Erin and Mr Longworth, his arm wrapped round her.

"Well what took your time?" asks Aunt Mary-Ellen.

"We went round the mountain." says Aunt Erin smiling. She looks so happy, since the divorce from her and Uncle Paul, she was always moody according Amanda and Susan's letters to me....

Please help me with it by commenting what you think! I need your help if it is good.

And thanks to the person who I can't tag in for some reason who commented on it. Check out her books! They are so good! mention a user