Chapter 22

oh my gosh, 10k! thank you so much, guys! It's great to see that people are enjoying this story because I am putting so much effort into this story and actually trying to figure out the storyline before I actually starting to write haha. 

"I am serious Angela, I am in dire need of pranking those boys!" Marylinde stormed into Angela's office who started to laugh at the sight of the British Dane.

"What happened to you?"

"I would say four devils, but I guess I would have to be more specific-"

"The formula four boys?" Marylinde now let a chuckle slip herself.

"I guess I don't need to be more specific. Their reputation proceeds them." In fact, 'four devils' was a nickname Marylinde regularly used for the four boys in the lowest category of motorsport. They were sweet looking, but with their high energy levels and cheeky attitudes, they could make work at the factory a living nightmare. Especially for Mary, who they liked to tease most of all. Denise had said – after one of Marylinde's many rants about them – that it was their age in combination with a young, pretty woman. It made their hormones go crazy. Marylinde had nearly choked at her words. If that was true, she was going to avoid them like the plague.

"Now I am going to be sticky all day because in ten minutes we have a briefing and it is not like I can go home to take a shower now. I haven't brought anything with me to clean myself up here." Whipped cream was dripping off Marylinde as a load was dumped on her not too long ago. "When are we going to get the four of them back. I don't even care about the rest anymore. Those four are going down. And they are going down hard."

"Calm down darling. I am pretty sure there is going to be someone with an extra shirt and you can put your head in the sink to get all the whipped cream out. I'll help you." Angelina ushered the girl out of her office and towards the restrooms where she could start rinsing all the cream out of her hair while Angelina went to look for a shirt and a towel.

"I am going to kill them," Marylinde mumbled as she was still stood with her head in the sink five minutes later and still felt like she had whipped cream all over her hair. "They are dead."

"Am I one of those?" Marylinde looked under her arm at Gianluca who was holding up a shirt and towel. "Angelina asked whether I wanted to help you out quickly because she was called over because of another little emergency."

"Not now you are not." Marylinde smiled at him. "Strange question. Can you check my hair for whipped cream?" Marylinde turned off the water and remained bent forward as Gianluca quickly checked her hair.

"Can't see anything." Marylinde laughed at the awkwardness of the situation.

"Thank you so much. You are a live saver. Honestly. If I would have to wear that shirt for the entire meeting, I was going to go insane. I am not easily disgusted by something, but just the thought of having to be sticky for goodness knows how much longer gives me goosebumps." Marylinde took the towel from the Brazilian and wrapped her hair in it and placed it on her head as she took the shirt as well. She stood there in her sports bra. Gianluca's cheeks had a soft blush as he quickly handed her the shirt – probably only then realising she was not wearing her shirt – and quickly left. "Thanks again!"

"No problem." The door closed again and Marylinde chuckled at how adorable he was. Gianluca was one of the good guys and Marylinde was about on the level that she would kill whoever dared to hurt him. If only he had been a little bit older, she would have fallen in love with him in seconds. He was funny, sweet, caring, chivalrous and had a knack for being incredibly good in knowing exactly when to be a hero.

Marylinde quickly put on the shirt and walked out of the restrooms, walking into the briefing room.

"Uh, Mary." Mick frowned at the sight of Marylinde with a way too big of a shirt as well as the towel on her head. "Everything alright?"