Chapter 13

"Hoşgeldiniz"Halime Sultan said as she bowed her head politely. "Thank you Halime Hatun, I am  Melike Sultan, wife of Sultan Giyaseddin."Melike Sultan replied, she had just arrived at Kayi tribe. "Melike Sultan! Sultan'm, please come in"Halime Sultan exclaimed. Melike Sultan walked into the tent and Halime Sultan followed her. Hayme Ana greeted Melike Sultan graciously and a huge feast was prepared. "Halime Hatun, I have come here for just a quick visit. You did not need to prepare such a big feast" Melike Sultan said as she took a sip of sherbet. "Estaghfarallah, don't worry about that Melike Sultan. You are a Seljuk Sultana, we must prepare a feast worthy of you"Halime explained. Hayme Ana agreed and nodded. "My purpose here is simple, I am here to ask for your daughter Ahsen's hand in marriage for my beloved son, the Seljuk prince, Omer"Melike Sultan explained. Hayme Ana's face lit up and she looked at Halime with bright eyes. Halime smiled and replied "Ahsen and Omer love each other and Omer is a brave, kind, and powerful Seljuk prince. My husband Ertugrul Bey and I accept this marriage. We accept your proposal". "Your daughter accepts this marriage completely, I assume?"Melike Sultan asked. "Yes of course Melike Sultan, she does"Halime replied. Melike Sultan nodded and left the tribe just the same way as she came back. Ahsen had been listening to everything from behind the curtain of her tent,( her tent is connected to the main tent). "You can come out now Ahsen"Hayme Ana said to her, she knew Ahsen had been standing there. Ahsen nervously stepped out from behind the curtain and went to give her mother and grandmother a hug. 

A/N: sorry this chapter is short, I didn't feel like finishing it rn sorryyyy. Anyway I'll try to write Chapter 14 today or tomorrow!