Chapter 11

"Gunduz! I don't want to see your face, get out of my tent right now!"Ahsen yelled at her brother. He had returned the tribe and had brought all his troubles back with him. "How could you leave us and go and hide in that stupid Irene's castle?"Ahsen continued speaking. "Stupid Irene won't be inviting you for dinner at Lefke Castle anytime soon Ahsen Hatun"A girl suddenly barged into the tent. Ahsen realized that she was Irene. "You even brought her to our tribe you fool, and she doesn't even ask for permission before coming into the tent. What have you done Abi? What have you done?'Ahsen continued to yell at Gunduz. "Enough! That's enough Ahsen! Irene is a good person, you are just jealous that I spend more time with her than I do with you, Savci, and Osman!"Gunduz responded. "Ahh, yeah sure"Ahsen replied sarcastically as she rolled her eyes rudely. "Your sister is quite nice Gunduz, she must be very pleasant to be around"Irene said sarcastically while glaring at Ahsen. "Thank you Irene Hatun, you really give such sweet compliments"Ahsen said while giving Irene a fake smile. "Hatunlar, that's enough!"Gunduz shouted angrily. "Vah! Vah! Look at Gunduz trying to act like the Bey of the tribe! My father the brave, strong, powerful Ertugrul Bey is the Bey of the tribe, don't ever forget that"Ahsen threatened. After hearing this Gunduz left the tent and Irene followed, shooting one last glare at Ahsen as she left. 

"Ahsen,  benim güzel çiçeğim"a voice called from behind Ahsen as she was walking towards the rug house. Ahsen put her hand to her heart when she heard the voice, she recognized it immediately. It was Omer. Ahsen turned around and her face lit up when she saw Omer standing in front of her. Ahsen looked down and blushed and then said "Omer, I mean, şehzade, it is not appropriate for you to call me this, what if my father hears?". Omer laughed and then apologized sweetly. "Ahsen, I came here to tell you that I spoke to my father. Now you are the sultan of my heart, but soon inshallah you will live with me in the palace."Omer explained. Ahsen froze and then she asked "Omer, how is it possible that the Seljuk Sultan would allow his son to marry the daughter of the bey of a nomad tribe. Wouldn't he want you to marry someone from the royal family. Are there no Seljuk princesses that he wants you to marry?". "Well, I will convince my father. He respects your father a lot, I'm sure it will not be that difficult to convince him. Don't worry about such things"Omer replied. Ahsen smiled hesitantly and walked away.