Chapter 4

Halime walked into the main tent and saw Ahsen's face and Osman, Savci, and Gunduz laughing loudly. Ahsen stopped and looked down at the floor. "Ahsen, what's wrong? why are you upset?"Halime asked lovingly. Ahsen didn't say anything. "Osman! Savci! Gunduz! stop laughing!"Halime scolded. "Ahsen'm, tell me, what's wrong?"Halime asked once more. "Ana, you told me to leave you be, now it's your turn to leave me alone, get out of the way please"Ahsen replied. "Kizim! I'm your mother, don't make me angry, come, sit down, stop being dramatic"Halime responded firmly, and she led Ahsen to sit next to Osman. Once Ahsen and Halime had sat down Ertugrul Bey turned to Halime and said "My gazelle eyes, Halime'm, Ahsen is vey embarrassed and upset, her brothers are acting very annoying and inconsiderate. Don't be mad at Ahsen, she's just in a bad mood". Ahsen turned to Osman and said "You don't laugh and make fun of Baba's romantic speeches to Ana, but you tease me for telling Gunduz's friend who started talking to me first by the way, that Yes, I am Ahsen!". Halime and Ertugrul grinned at each other. "Ahsen Abla, Ana and Baba are married, are you Omer's wife?"Osman replied teasingly. Ahsen starting speaking "I will kill you Osman! I will kill you!" Ahsen pulled out her hand ready to slap him in the face, and Osman began running away. "Don't run from me! Don't run from me!"Ahsen called after him. Once they had both left the tent, everyone laughed and smiled at each other. 

Later that day, the entire family was having dinner. Everyone had sat down already but Ahsen was still serving everyone. She was passing sharbat to everyone at the table. First she gave some to Hayme Ana, Halime, Ertugrul, Gunduz, Savci, Osman, and then Selcan Hatun. The final person she needed to give the sharbat to was Selcan Hatun's son Suleyman. She did so and Suleyman looked at her and said "Thank you, Ahsen", Ahsen nodded at him and smiled slightly. Ahsen then went to give more rice and bread to her father and grandmother. "Ahsen, that's enough my dear, you are helping everyone, but you don't sit down and enjoy your meal for even a second, come my beautiful daughter, sit next to me" Ertugrul Bey told her. Ahsen smiled and sat down next to her father. Conveniently (not 🙄) ,Osman was also sitting next to her". Osman leaned closer to her and whispered "Abla, Suleyman Abi looks at you the way you look at Omer Abi". Ahsen felt her jaw clench. She swallowed her food and glared at Osman. At this moment, Selcan Hatun began to speak and everyone turned to her. "Ertugrul Bey, I have something very important to ask you. I have been wanting to ask you this for a while now" she said. "Go ahead yenge" Ertugrul replied. "I would like to ask for your precious daughter Ahsen's hand in marriage for my dear son Suleyman"Selcan asked, she then looked at Halime and Ahsen with a smile as well. Everyone was shocked. Suleyman looked at Ahsen with a wide smile on his face, Ahsen smiled hesitantly. Ertugrul and Halime looked at Ahsen nervously. All of a sudden, Osman decided to join the conversation. "Selcan yenge, actually that is not possible, Ahsen likes another boy named Omer so she cannot marry-"Osman began to speak. Savci tried not to laugh. Gunduz tried to tell Osman to stop talking. "ENOUGH! THATS ENOUGH! I've had enough of all of you, even you Savci and Gunduz, that's enough! I will speak for myself, Allah did not send you on this earth to speak for me Osman!" Ahsen yelled. She then pushed Osman off his seat, and stormed out of the tent. "I shouldn't have brought it up at this time, I apologize my Bey, Halime"Selcan Hatun apologized. Selcan Hatun and Suleyman left the tent. Ertugrul turned to Osman. 

A/N: Who can protect Osman from Ertugrul's wrath/anger? What will happen next?