Chapter 2

"May I enter, Ahsen kiz" Abdurrahman Alp asked. Ahsen was sitting in her tent, on her prayer mat, crying and making dua for Osman to get better. When she heard Abdurrahman Alp's voice, she wiped her tears and said "Come in Abdurrahman Alp". Abdurrahman came in and saw Ahsen sitting on the prayer mat and said " May Allah accept your prayers". " Thank you" Ahsen replied, she then got up from the prayer mat, folded it and looked at Abdurrahman Alp. " Ahsen Kiz, Ertugrul Bey has ordered you to come to his tent immediately, it is quite urgent" Abdurrahman Alp said. Ahsen nodded and said " Alright, tell him I am on my way", she then turned around and started tidying up her tent. " Ahsen Kiz, My bey has asked me to personally escort you, he is not happy, he cannot wait any longer" Abdurrahman explained. Ahsen started to worry, however she couldn't say anything, it was her father's order. She simply nodded and followed Abdurrahman out of her tent. As soon as she entered the main tent, Abdurrahman Alp left and she was alone with her father who looked like he was extremely angry. "You asked for me, Baba" Ahsen said nervously. "Yes Ahsen, Come, sit". Ahsen sat down close to Ertugrul bey. Ertugrul narrowed her eyes at her and slapped his hand on his leg. Ahsen jumped slightly. "AHSEN!" Ertugrul Bey yelled. "Ah, Ahsen, What have you done?" he asked, more calmly now. "Baba, if you are mad about me leaving the tribe with Osman without your permission, it was Osman who pushed me into it, and imagine if I had not been with me, he wouldn't have been able to come back to the tribe!" Ahsen protested. "Kizim, who is older? you or Osman? you could have stopped him, you are his Abla!" Ertugrul Bey argued. "I know, baba, I know" Ahsen started to speak, but Ertugrul interrupted her and yelled "ENOUGH! you didn't do well Ahsen, you could have saved you brother from this trouble, go and think about what you did for some time. We will speak in the evening". Ahsen was frustrated but she could not show it, she understood what her father was saying and she felt slightly guilty, but she had never seen her father this angry at her before. "Alright Baba, selam ". Ertugrul simply nodded. Ahsen walked out of the tent, trying to hide the tears in her eyes, but Ertugrul had already seen them, and that made him feel like he was being too harsh to his precious daughter. 

In the evening, everyone was gathered around Osman, waiting for him to wake up. When he finally did his first words were " Baba, We have to save the family". Everyone laughed. Once Osman was feeling much better and everyone was settling down and talking to him, Ahsen decided it was a good time to apologize to her father. "Baba, my dear father, please don't be upset with me. I know that I could have been a much better Abla and tried to convince Osman not to go hunting, especially without your permission. I wasn't thinking, and I didn't want to disappoint my little brother, instead I disappointed you. I'm sorry Baba, please forgive me, I will learn from my mistake inshallah" Ahsen apologized sweetly to Ertugrul. "benim gülum, Ahsen, I cannot stay mad at you for long, everyone makes mistakes, just don't do it again."Ertugrul replied, he then kissed Ahsen on the forehead and hugged her tightly. "Baba! you always love Ahsen more than us!" Osman protested. Everyone laughed. "The bond between a father and a daughter is different to the bond between a father and a son, Osman" Halime explained. "Still, Ana, it's not very fair"Osman responded. "Oh, someone is very jealous" Ahsen teased. Everyone laughed again. At this moment, Ilbilge Hatun walked into the tent. "May I come in, Ertugrul Bey" she said. Ertugrul turned around and said " Please come in, Ilbilge Hatun" he replied. Halime rolled her eyes slightly and Ahsen tried not to laugh at this. Gunduz saw this and nudged Ahsen, telling her to keep quiet, Ahsen mocked Gunduz and rolled her eyes at him. Osman and Savci giggled. The grown-ups smiled and simply ignored their antics. "I came to see how Osman is is feeling"Ilbilge said once she had sat down comfortably. "Alhamdulillah I am better now, thank you Ilbilge Hatun". Ilbilge Hatun nodded. "Ilbilge Hatun, we will have a feast tonight to celebrate Osman's safe return to the tribe and waking up happy and healthy" Ertugrul Bey explained and then continued " You are invited". Ilbilge Hatun responded " It is an honor for me to be invited to Ertugrul Bey's table, May Allah bless you". Halime rolled her eyes at this, well in her head, not out loud this time. "Great kizim, we look forward to seeing you there" Hayme Ana smiled at Ilbilge kindly. 

At the dinner, everyone was chatting excitedly and enjoying their meals, then suddenly the sound of drums beating loudly could be heard. "Hayirdir inshallah"Hayme Ana exclaimed. 

What will happen next?