Namjoon

"I have an idea." Your voice startled Namjoon out of his peaceful haze. He sat in your rocking chair, cuddled up with a blanket and a book, cozy as ever. It was one of his favorites that he had decided to read for the umpth time. You had been sleeping in the bed across from him. At least you were.

"What?" he asked, although he heard you loud and clear. You knew this too, but you still repeated yourself. "Ok...what idea is that?" And so you went on a long explanation of some amazing idea that you had thought up while dreaming. Namjoon had tried to listen to you, he truly did. But he couldn't help but get distracted. Not by his book, no. By your lips. The lips that were pink and soft. The lips that he loved to kiss, that he was able to kiss whenever he wanted to. The lips that he had officially claimed as his own. He hadn't even noticed that you had stopped talking until it was too late. He quickly tried to avert his gaze from your lips but you had already caught him. Namjoon sighed at the huge smirk that grew on your face.

"Joonieeee," you said in a sing-song voice. He groaned at the teasing that was sure to come. "I didn't know that my lips were more important than my ideas," you said with a pout, purposefully pouting your lips more than necessary. Namjoon groaned louder this time.

"Oh for fuck's sake Y/n. Go back to sleep."

A/n: this is when Joonie is annoyed. haha