Jin

The apartment finally fell silent, as you settled against Jin's chest, allowing your eyes to close. His eyes looked down and saw your eyes shut tightly, deciding to do the same having spent much of the night before wide-awake working on a new song. Throughout the night, you'd kept him company, leaving you exhausted as you reached the middle of the day.

The two of you had no idea how long you were both asleep for, unaware of the boys getting home from their rehearsal, finding you both curled up on the sofa. Your body jolted lightly at the sound of the front door slamming, but your eyes remained firmly closed as you caught up on all the sleep you missed.

Jimin was the first to approach you, leaning over the sofa to see both your eyes closed. "How come they can sleep but we can't?" He questioned, glaring across at his leader.

"He told me he wasn't coming to the rehearsal to work on the song," Namjoon pointed out, glancing at your sleeping figures laid out across the full length of the seat.

Jungkook's head shook before anyone else, walking into the kitchen and opening up one of the cupboards, pulling out one of the large frying pans. He slammed it down against the counter, but still neither of you stirred, unaware of what was going on around you.

"There's no way we can let them sleep on the job," Hobi whispered, looking around the room.

"I've got a better idea," Jungkook assured them all, pulling out the cutlery drawer, grabbing a wooden spoon and walking towards the sofa.

He counted himself down from three before whacking the bottom of the pan with the wooden spoon, causing both of you to jump and wake up. Your eyes darted around to where the sound came from, groaning as Jungkook looked back at you with a mischievous grin.

Unlike you, Jin grabbed one of the cushions from the sofa, placing it over his head to try and drown out the noise, despite Jungkook getting closer towards him.

"What is wrong with you?" You asked, standing up from the sofa, straightening out your clothes. "Are you that intent on not letting either of us sleep with we stayed up all night?"

"Blame Jin," Yoongi spoke up, "he's the one that refused to go to the rehearsal. And then lied to us and told us it was because he was working on his song."

You glared back at his resting figure, nudging the bottom of his leg gently. Having convinced you the boys told him to take a break after his long night, you finally allowed the two of you to rest, unaware that this wasn't actually the case.

"He's the worst," you frowned, walking around to the top of his head, wrestling the cushion out of his hand, leaving Jungkook to clatter around until he opened his eyes.

His eyes stared up at you and your betrayal, "how come you've joined their side?"

You allowed Namjoon to scold him for lying to everyone, knowing he could do a much better job of embarrassing him then you ever could. His cheeks were a deep shade of red by the end of his telling off, finally sitting himself up on the sofa again.

"I'm so tired," he groaned, throwing a cushion up in the air, "I'm pretty sure if I ended up at the studio today, I would have passed out and had a nap in the middle of the routine."

Your eyes rolled as he continued to protest that he was deserving of a rest, but each time his head tilted to sleep, Jungkook appeared by his side, hitting against the bottom of the pan again.

"How do we even trust that you were working on your song last night?" Taehyung asked, "how do we know that you weren't busy doing other things? We've heard the two of you before."

Your eyes widened at the suggestive glance from Taehyung, knowing exactly what he was hinting at. You quickly shut him down, but Jin was a little more reluctant to do so.

"It really sounds like you're jealous," he teased, matching Taehyung's expression. "What we get up to at night is absolutely none of your business."

Jin loved to tease his members about the fact that they were single, usually using your relationship as a weapon. As much as you were intent on assuring them that wasn't the case, you knew that Jin would use it to wind all of them up.

"You definitely didn't get any last night," Taehyung smirked, "Y/N's face gives it away."

Jin glanced across at you, "maybe she just doesn't want to talk about this around you."

"You're too old to go for long enough to tire Y/N out these days," Jimin added, "you definitely were working on your music."

You couldn't hold back your laughter at Jimin's comment, covering your mouth with your hand quickly before Jin heard your reaction.

"Regardless of what we did or didn't do, is it the end of the world if I just sleep?" He asked.

As he tried to fall back against the sofa yet again, Namjoon's arm came across and swiped the cushion out from under his head causing him to whack his head against the arm of the sofa.

"You can sleep when you stop lying to all of us," he scolded, "you've lied to all of us several times before, but to lie to your girlfriend is a new low. It's a miracle sometimes that she's with you, how does she tolerate your nonsense?"

His hands clutched the back of his head, looking to you for an answer, but instead you chose to remain silent and let him argue.

"It wasn't a lie, just an exaggeration of the truth."

"Is that really how you're going to get out of this one?"

Jin proudly nodded, but you were less than impressed, kicking out with your foot to nudge against his thigh. His expression dropped when he felt your glare looking back at him, moving one of his hands to then hold onto his leg too.

"You can sleep tonight, but we have another rehearsal in a couple of hours," Namjoon informed him, "and there's no way that you're going to get out of this one. Getting some exercise might help you to get some sleep tonight."

"I can't believe you've all done this to me," he sighed, scanning around the room. "I'm getting old, I need to nap more frequently these days."

You couldn't believe how stubborn he was being, "you're always the one reminding us that you're as fit and agile as Kook, you can't change your mind now."

The boys all quickly agreed with your statement, happy to support you in winding Jin up. Reluctantly, he finally caved, throwing all of the cushions off the sofa to stop him from falling back to sleep, accepting that he had no choice but to attend the rehearsal later in the day.

"When I get back after that rehearsal, I'm going straight to bed, and none of you can stop me," he assured you all, standing up from the sofa and over to the coffee machine, knowing it was the only way he'd get through the next few hours."

Jungkook leaned across the sofa, offering you a high five as Jin focussed on his drink, before getting up and heading back into the kitchen to put the equipment away. Jin's eyes stared across at him as he did so, shaking his head gently.

Once everything was away, Jungkook's eyes met Jin's. "Don't worry, you can sleep soon grandad," he joked.

"I'm not even that old!" Jin yelled. "Is this how it's going to be?"

"You're the one that needs a nap, not me."

---