Chapter 11: Nightmare!

This group made my week and actually months. This time, this clip helped me with the chapter. It was my idol... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 11: Nightmare!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
 You were really confused. "Chica. What is happening with Mika?" You asked her. She opened her mouth right when Freddy started talking to Mika. "Get away from her body, Goldie..." Goldie? "But that will be a problem, Freddy. After all, I like this body. It makes me feel... alive!" Mika smirked. "Who is that Goldie?" You asked Bonnie. "He is Golden Freddy. He can control whatever he wants." He answered me. Then you saw it. Mika's eyes were black as the night. "And by that, this body does not mean anything to me anymore. I just found something better..." Mika smirked at you. Or Goldie or whatever he is called! You just want your Mika back, but with those words, you stepped back. Mika closed her eyes and moaned from pain. She fell on the ground and grabbed her head. "Ouch." She whined. "Baby." You giggled. And that was it? Nothing?

 Then something hit your head. You turned around and saw nothing. *Can not escape...* You heard Goldie's voice. Your eyes widened in horror. No. No. No! You saw the others looked strange at you. "What?" You asked them. "Nothing. It is just... your eyes widened suddenly and yeah, we wondered what happened?" Freddy smiled. "Nothing. I am okey. Thanks anyway. I might be going to sleep. Good night." You smiled. Even though it was not night. So so...

 You were in the Cove at your corner. You cuddled up in a ball and closed your eyes. *It's me...*  You heard Goldie again. Then everything went black.

 "Hmm? Where am I?" You massaged the back of your head. "Oh, nowhere, my dear." You heard a dark chuckle, coming from behind you. "Goldie." You growled and turned around to face him. He had a smile on his face, his arms crossed. "Now, is that a way to greet a friend?" He giggled. "As you have been my friend." You hissed. "Do not make me use force on you." He growled. "Make me!" You clenched your fists. "As you wish, (y/n)." He waved and disappeared. You felt pain in your hand and screamed. "Bow at me!" You heard Goldie's voice. "Never!" You yelled in the air, holding your head. Then all of the sudden you were in front of the pizzeria. You touched your head to find that the fox ears were not there. "What the..." You froze. The door opened by itself. "Like it?" You heard Goldie's dark laugh. "Go away. No one likes you!" You rolled your eyes. You pushed the door more so that you can go inside. It was a mess. Tables were broken, chairs were in pieces, the stage was broken. You saw people lying on the floor, covered in blood. Your body trembled at the sign. "What has happened here?" You whispered. You saw a shadow moving towards you. It appeared in the light. It was the manager. He was covered in blood, scars covered his face. "Welcome to the pizzeria! Are you here for the night..." He could not continue, because he broke into two. You screamed and jumped back. You hit something and turned around to see what it was. It was Chica. You did not look at her face as you just jumped and hugged her tight. "Thank goodness you are alive Chica!" You smiled. Chica's body trembled and you heard a soft chuckle. "I-It is a-alright... I-I am h-here..." Was she glitching? Then you felt her squishing you. "C-Chica... Can not... breath!" You tried to push her away. Then you decided to look at her. Mistake. Her jaw was broken. She could not close it. You tried to break away from her death hug when your eyes fell on something else. There was a girl, frozed on the stage. She was not moving nor she was blinking. Her jaw was broken and it was open. Her purple eyes were staring at you. It was Chica's human body! "Chica!" You yelled. Human Chica started moving, her bones cracking at every move. Her face started cracking as she formed a smile. "No!" You yelled and closed your eyes tight. You felt your body free. You decided to open your left eye. You were in front of a mirror. Your eyes were back to their (e/c) colour. Your clothes were soaked with blood. You looked down to see what was happening. You were in a puddle of blood. You screamed as you jumped away from it. You heard a familiar chuckle and turned your head into the direction. It was Mika. She was at the end of the corridor. She was smiling. But her eyes... They were different. Yes, they were the color she had, but you saw something going through them. Strange, but she still had her Freddy's appearence. "There is still time to bow at me..." You heard Goldie's voice next to you. And this time you saw him. He had a human form and stayed there, watching your movements. "I will never bow to you." You tried to hit him, but he vanished. You heard Mika's giggle and saw her running in the darkness. You tried to catch her, but she was faster. Then everything went black. "What happened?" You tried to touch something. Then the lights turned on. I saw Mika, sitting on Freddy's mouth. He was in his animatronic mode. "Time for the great show!" She chirped and jumped inside Freddy's mouth. He closed it, causing Mika to laugh. Then her body fell into two pieces. Blood was falling from Freddy's mouth as he fell on the floor too. You stepped back horrified at the sign. Then you heard a scream. It was Foxy screamed and running towards you. His hook went through your body. You looked at him. He tried to say something, but you felt dizzy and closed your eyes. You felt your body being moved. You groaned and stood up. You opened your eyes to see something heartbreaking. Bonnie... he... he.... "Face..." Bonnie growled. You could see two red lights at the place where the eyes should be. Bonnie came closer and growled again. "Face!" He tried to catch you. You ran from him, but it was a dead end. "Face..." He once again said to you. You tried to run past him, but he catched you. "Face!" He yelled.

 "Bow at me..."