Chapter Eighteen

//Sophia Pov//

I sit on the couch in Harry's trailer while he talks to his manager on the phone. "I'm excited. It's gonna be great!" Harry says as he walks in smiling. "Okay talk to you later."

"What was that about?"

"I get to perform at a charity event in a few weeks," Harry says and I smile.

"Babe that's great," I say and stand up to give him a hug.

"Yeah I'm so excited," he says, hugging me back.

"And only a couple more days till I get to introduce you to my mum."

"God I'm kinda nervous."

"There's no reason to be. She's going to love you," He says and I smile.

"You think so?"

"I know so," he says and I smile.

"My mom said that she thought you brought out another side of me," I say and he raises his eyebrows.

"A good side I hope."

"It is," I smile.

"So my manager is seeing about getting me some time in the studio. You have to schedule it since there's so many singers in LA, but I was thinking tonight I could make you dinner and then we could take a walk on the beach. Or finish watching some Disney movies," he says and I smile.

"Sounds perfect," I say and he kisses me.

"Which one should we start with tonight?"

"Uh uh I picked the other night and you fell asleep halfway through."

"Not because of the movie," he says and I shake my head.

"It's your turn to pick anyway," I say and he thinks for a moment.

"How about finding Nemo?"

"That's not Disney Harry."

"It is too."

"No it's Pixar."

"Disney and Pixar are the same company," He says and I laugh.

"Are we seriously arguing over Pixar?"

"Yes we are," he says and I smile.

"We can watch whatever you want babe," I say and he smiles. "So you're gonna make me dinner?"

"Mhmm," He says biting his lip.

"Well you did good the last time you cooked for me" I say before kissing him.

"I'm a good cook," he says and I shrug.

"You're alright," I say and walk over to the door.

"What? I am an amazing cook," he says as I walk out of his trailer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack?" Harry says as he sees his friend sitting down on a chair in the room.

"Hey Bryan."

"Wha- who made you disappear?"

"I did... well with the help of some friends," he says and Harry stands there with his mouth open.

"What? Why?"

"Good question," Cameron, the actor playing Jack, says and he stands up.

"She was right," Harry says and Jack looks around confused.