Chapter Five

//Sophia's pov//

I sit in my chair and scroll through Instagram. I look up and around to see if I can find Harry. I really need someone to talk to or I'll be bored out of my mind. "Any clue when we'll start back up on filming?" Harry asks a crew member who just shrugs and walks away.

"Hey Styles," I yell and he turns to see who was calling his name.

"Sophia!"

"Are you as bored as I am?"

"Yes."

"What's the hold up?"

"Well Neal has some sort of meeting with the studio which he apparently forgot about," Harry says putting air quotes around forgot.

"Maybe he did forget?"

"Well he could've given us a longer lunch. Or told us to take the day off, I have things I want to do."

"Like what?"

"Work out, write, go hang out with my mates, ya know?"

"Yeah."

"Ooh I know! Want to hear a joke?" He asks and I nod.

"Sure."

"Really? No one ever wants to hear my jokes! Well I mean occasionally the fans at my concerts but..."

"Harry if you have one then just tell me the damn joke."

"Alright. I know! Okay knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"A cow goes," he says grinning and I shake my head already knowing where this is headed.

"A cow goes who?"

"No. A cow goes moo," he says and starts laughing.

"That was really really bad," I say and he pouts. "Come on can't be the first time you've heard that."

"Ouch," He says and pretends like he's been shot in the heart. "Alright fine, your turn then."

"Okay. Let me think of a good one."

"No pressure."

"None?" I say and Harry thinks for a moment.

"Maybe just a little," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Okay. Why does it take a Pirate so long to learn the alphabet?"

"I don't know. You tell me?"

"Cause he can be stuck at c for years," I laugh.

"I'll admit that's pretty good."

"Thank you," I say and he smiles. "You'd rather be writing or recording right now wouldn't you?"

"If you're asking if I'd rather be in the studio recording new music or coming up with ideas for new music than sitting here waiting for our director? The answer is yes." He says sitting down beside me. "Do you want to do something when we finish? If we finish?"

"Well... uh what did you have in mind?"

"We could go get frozen yogurt or go get a drink or anything."

"You certainly want to hang out with me a lot."

"Well we are friends. And most of my mates aren't in LA right now. I don't have many other people to hang out with, and besides you're good company."

"You don't have any other friends in LA?"

"None that are currently in town, and don't tell me you're tired of my company."