Chapter Eleven

Authors note: this one is an emotional rollercoaster and focuses on Harry's "rumor" or "label" a lot. Like I said at the beginning of the story I in no way believe in it. If you're easily upset by the mention of anxiety, fights, here's a trigger warning and my dms are ALWAYS open if y'all need to talk! I love you all so so much and hope you enjoy this, especially the end because even tho it makes me cry it also makes me smile and I think y'all will love the ending!
\\Sophia's pov//

Harry pulls up to my house and sighs. "Thank you for tonight. I really needed it," I say and he smiles.

"Yeah it was fun. I think the boys really liked you."

"I liked them too," I smile. "And Eleanor is so sweet."

"Yeah they're all pretty great," he says looking out at the road instead of me.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good. Just tired," he says and I nod.

"Well get some sleep. Okay? Bye Harry." I say and get out of the car. I walk inside and unlock the door. My phone rings and I sigh. "Hey Claire."

"What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I told you to call me!"

"Yeah sorry. I got busy."

"Doing what?"

"Well work was crazy today and I had an anxiety attack and Harry had to help me through it."

"Woah back up. What did you just say about Harry?"

"He walked in on me having an anxiety attack, Claire. And he helped me through it and he was really great."

"Aww.."

"I know."

"So you finally talked to him about it?"

"Not exactly."

"Sophia.."

"What?"

"If the guy is willing to help you through an anxiety attack that's when you talk to him!"

"Claire you know how hard this is for me, I say and hear a sigh coming from the other end of the phone.

"Yes I do. But I still don't understand."

"Can we just move on? Please? "

"Sure."

"So then after the anxiety attack he invited me out and I met some of his friends and Claire it was so much fun!"

"Don't take this the wrong way, I'm glad you got out of the apartment and went to a club and had fun, finally, but Soph you've been spending a lot of time with Harry lately."

"So what, he's my friend?"

"A friend that you told me is a womanizer."

"And you convinced me to give him a chance. Look I know about his reputation I'm not forgetting about it... but we're friends now... and he's been so great Claire. Where is this coming from? You're the girl who practically throws herself at men."

"I know but you're my best friend. It's my job to look after you."

"I appreciate that. But what, do you want me to stop talking to him?"

"No. Just please be careful for both of your sakes."

"Maybe I should tell him why I was being so cold to him when we first met," I say thinking out loud.