Chapter two

\\Sophia's pov//

"That's lunch!" Avery yells and I walk off the set. I begin walking towards my trailer ready to order a pizza just for me. "Sophia!" A voice calls out and I turn around to see Harry.

"Oh hi Harry."

"Do you have plans for lunch?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I had just planned on ordering a pizza or driving for Chinese."

"Why don't we go get lunch?"

"Um... I'm sorry I guess I'm just a little confused as to why you're asking me?"

"We're going to spend the next six months together. I want to get to know you."

"Alright fine. But can I at least change first?"

"Of course," he says with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we both change we walk over to the edge of the lot and he opens the door for me. "You drive yourself?" I ask and he nods.

"Usually. Yes," he says as I get into the car. He gets into the driver's seat and starts the car.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask and he smiles.

"Well I know an excellent pizza place around here. That is what you wanted right?"

"I'm ok with whatever."

"Pizza it is then," he says and I smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He pulls up to a nice little restaurant and into a parking spot right at the front. He turns off the car and I open my door. "Hey I was going to come open it for you," He says and I smile. We walk towards the door and he races to it so he can open it for me this time. "Thanks" I say smiling.
'Okay Sophia just remember he's a charmer, and a flirt. Don't fall for him' I tell myself in my head. We sit down at a small table in the corner and Harry fidgets with his sunglasses. "Are you not gonna take those off?" I joke and he shakes his head. He sets them on the table and smiles at me. "My manager wants me staying out of the press right now. Especially if I'm running around with a girl."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"No it's alright. I don't really care." he says. A waitress walks over with a pen and pad in hand. "What can I get y'all?"

"A pepperoni pizza and a cherry coke please"

"Cheese pizza. With a water and cheese bread" Harry grins.

"Sure thing," the young waitress says, batting her eyelashes at him and I have to hold back my scoff. Does his charm work on everyone? "So tell me about yourself Sophia," he says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Well I was raised in Florida."

"I love Florida."

"Really?"

"Yeah it's one of my favorite states to tour in."

"I forget that you're a singer sometimes."

"It's kind of what I'm known for," he laughs and I nod.

"Well that's not completely true many people know you from Dunkirk."

"Yes but I wouldn't be famous if it weren't for music."

"Do you like acting?"

"I love it," he says as our waitress sets down our drinks. "Singing too."

"That's great," I say and he nods. "Wait I recognize you from that British boyband.. one direction?"

"Yeah." He says smiling.