Chapter Seventeen

//Sophia's Pov//

I wake up the next morning in Harry's bed, the cold comforter covering me and Harry's arm still wrapped around my waist. "Harry. Babe wake up," I say and he groans before sitting up.

"Good morning beautiful," he says running his fingers through his hair. His other hand never leaves my waist. "I have an important question."

"Okay. Shoot."

"Do you regret last night?"

"Harry a lot happened last night," I say and he sighs.

"Do you regret sleeping with me?" He asks and I shake my head. "It's okay if you do. We have been moving quickly."

"Harry. I don't regret it."

"You don't?"

"No Harry," I say and he bites his lip.

"Are you sure you don't regret it?"

"I'm sure."

"But what about my reputation as a womanizer?"

"What about it Harry? We both know that's not who you are."

"So you really don't regret it?"

"No. I don't regret sleeping with you because I love you, you big idiot!" I say regretting it as soon as the words leave my mouth.

"What?"

"What?"

"Did you just say-"

"No."

"You did!"

"What did I say?"

"You said you love me. Or did I hear that wrong?"

"I love you Harold Styles," I say and he smiles.

"Say it again."

"I love you, big dork. And I'm not saying it again so don't even ask," I say and he smiles.

"It's alright cause you said it," He says and I roll my eyes. I pick up my phone and my eyes widen. "Crap Harry we're gonna be late and I don't have clothes!"

"What about the ones you wore to my house last night?"

"I wore them yesterday."

"Nobody will know. Just throw them on. You'll have to get into costume as soon as we get there anyways," Harry says and I nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I make it to the soundstage at the same time and he tosses me a water bottle. "Thanks!" I say and he smiles.

"Why are you two late?" Avery says, causing me to jump.

"I overslept."

"There was traffic."

"You know what it really doesn't matter, get your asses in place," Avery yells and I sigh. Harry smirks and I shake my head. "This isn't funny."

"It's a little funny."

"We're gonna get caught eventually."

"No we're not," Harry says and I sigh.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Hey, my lead actors, less conversation, more acting!" Neal yells and Harry shrugs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bryan I think I may have found Jack."

"What? How?"

"It's a long story but I think I know where he is!"