• 23 •

No one's POV:

Jaehyun drove to Taeyong's office in a rush, even though he didn't understand what exactly was going on.

"Who is Jongin anyways? And why does he have Jennie?" Jaehyun asked Chaeyoung.

"Just drive! Taeyong can explain."

~.~

Finally approaching the entertainment, they both saw Taeyong outside waving harshly for the to come to him.

"You guys finally came, please go to this destination," Taeyong practically begged as Jaehyun drove full speed.

"Why does Jongin have Jennie!?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Who is he?" Jaehyun still was confused and questioned.

"He's Jennie's ex-boyfriend. One of the most criminal mafias. He's in a group called SME. Jennie didn't know at the time but until she saw in the news , she never wanted to do anything with him and she found out he cheated on her. Now drive."

"He wanted money from me but I couldn't give him all at once since I didn't have time, do you guys have 500K?" Taeyong asked.

"Why did you even talk with him in the beginning?!" Chaeyoung shouted angrily as he best friend's life is currently in danger.

"He's going to hurt her Park Chaeyoung. I would do anything to protect her." Taeyong replied.

"Some sad K-Drama."

"Just drive Jaehyun?!" Chaeyoung shouted.

~.~

"When are your so called friends coming anyways." Jongin spoke as he kicked Jennie that was tied up on the floor.

"They're going to come and kick your ass. Especially Taeyong." Jennie bravely spat back.

"Oh so you two have been together? Have this." Jennie felt a sharp pain as she got slapped across the face.

"Y-You can slap me how much times you would like, but I have never felt so protected whenever I was with him!?" She snapped back.

"You really want to fucking die don't you?"

"Aren't you a mafia, shouldn't you rob a bank or something! Why do you need Taeyong's money?!"

"I want to rob your boyfriend, and that's what I'm going to do, but it doesn't look like they're here." He smirked while staring at Jennie's anxious eyes.

"You spoke too soon." Taeyong shouted as Jongin looked back.

"Well Well Well, Mr Lee Taeyong. Long time no see little brother." Jongin smirked as he spotted Taeyong, Jaehyun and Chaeyoung.

"Hello there puppet." He was referring to Chaeyoung as she pouted angrily.

"Let Jennie go!" She shouted angrily.

"Give me my money." He snapped back.

"Fine, I have the money in the suitcase but I want you to untie her and let her come to me." Taeyong said as he stood forward and dropped the suitcase.

"Wait dude you actually did it." Jaehyun whispered back slowly.

Immediately, Jennie was released and she ran to Taeyong and hugged him tightly, straight after to her best friend.

"We need to go." Taeyong warned and grabbed everyone back to the car.

"He got what he wanted so why-"

"JUST FUCKING DRIVE ALREADY." Taeyong yelled back which alerted him to do so.

-

"Those dumbasses actually wasted a lot of money for her." He laughed as he opened the suitcase to see his treasure,. only too see a bomb that is going to explode in 3 2 1. BOMB.

-

"Bro, you actually set a bomb, an that's the Lee Taeyong I know." Jaehyun smiled impressively.

"Its manager Taeyong for you, and I'm just glad you're safe." Referring to Jennie as she blushed gently.

"Umm. Me and Jaehyun needs to go somewhere." Chaeyoung snatched Jaehyun and was about to leave until Jennie mouthed a thank you on the way out.

"So, don't I at least get a thank you for my rescue mission." Taeyong smiled widely while staring at his girl's eyes.

"I'll give you a thank you but in a more special way." Jennie smirked as she pulled him into a fiery kiss as he replied soon.

Although he needs to make sure his old acquaintance are fully disappeared.

~.~

"Taeyong's gonna have a fun night." Jaehyun smirked as he saw Chaeyoung walking towards the balcony railing.

"Hey, I thought about it and saw your song you wanted me to sing instead, I'll add it to my b-side, it can be a mini album." He smiled as he joined her.

"Why aren't you happy?" He asked as he back-hugged her.

"I want to know what really happened to Yoon Oh."