• 17 •

No one's POV:

The brightness hit Chaeyoung's fragile eyes as she knew it was a new day to go through.

She breathed in and out calmly as she wanted to get a warm chocolate milk for her start. But just before she felt like getting up, she felt a strong pair of arms wrapping around her waist. Until she soon realised what was happening.

*Flashback*

"I'm not sleeping with you! Are you crazy." Chaeyoung shouted at Jaehyun.

"Okay, so I guess it's sleeping on the couch." A small plan came across her mind, a little bit of persuasion should help.

"Ow.. my ankle really hurts." She whined drastically as she started crying.

"Fine, you can sleep on the bed, come with me." He sighed as he knew he lost the game.

"You can sleep here," Jaehyun set the pillows and blankets ready as he got his own for the sofa.

"Wait. Just sleep next to me." Chaeyoung spoke before he left, feeling bad.

"Its okay-"

"No one likes sleeping on the couch, just use this pillow inbetween and sleep." Chaeyoung spoke as he thanked her.

~.~

You will regret this Park Chaeyoung

You will regret killing us all and leaving us

You will regret EVERYTHING.

Chaeyoung suddenly woke up with a scare due to the nightmare as she heaved up and down.

She stared besides her as she saw how Jaehyun was hugging the pillow tightly and sleeping like a baby.

"So cute." She mumbled.

"Rosé~

Rosé~" Chaeyoung heard her name as she stared at Jaehyun again, repeating her name.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung whispered back as she tried snatching the pillow away.

When she successfully taken the pillow away, she was immediately grabbed and hugged tightly.

She heard him sleep peacefully on her, hugging her tightly and enjoying her company.

"Someone help." Chaeyoung sighed.

*End Of Flashback*

"Jaehyun, hello." Chaeyoung gently shaked him, wanting him to get up calmly.

"W-What?" He sighed as he woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"Good Morning to you to." Chaeyoung sighed as she got off bed and went to the bathroom.

~.~

"So when's the teasers going to be out?" Chaeyoung asked Jaehyun who was busy making the coffee.

"They will be out within this week." He replied back.

"Right, it's been a month now. I only got 2 more months until I'm officially not your assistant." Chaeyoung smiled happily while Jaehyun watched her.

"Aren't you going to enter any competitions?" Jaehyun asked the vulnerable girl.

"What do you mean, competitions?"

"Well I mean, your going viral, Park Rosé, Jaehyun's new assistant! Beautiful, amazing, cool,." Jaehyun explained but Chaeyoung didn't get the point.

"What I'm saying is, use your time of being my helper wisely. Your currently well known, why don't you enter a competition, let's say, Women of The Year."

"Women Of The Year?"

"Women, well known ones of course, can take part of this competition where the compete for different types of categories. Each year, different category. This year's is singing and visuals, your lucky you got it all." Chaeyoung soon blushed at his words, she had it all.

"I-Ill think about it.."

♡♡♡

Jennie watched herself through the mirror, admiring herself pationely but sighed sadly.

BUZZ BUZZ

She picked up the call and was surprised at who it was.

"Jongin?"

Jongin

Hello, Jen?

Jennie

What do you want?! And how do you have my number

Jongin

Got a new phone, anyway enough about me, how are you my love

Jennie

Dont call me that you fucking bastard!

Jongin

Jennie I know I screwed up but-

Jennie

I dont want to hear it okay?! Just get lost please.

Jennie threw her phone furiously but before she could have a breakdown, her doorbell rang.

"Hello," she asked while getting the front door.

"You've got to be joking"