• 21 •

No one's POV

Chaeyoung

Heyy

Hello?

Your always on your phone in the mornings

Helooo

Kim Jennieeee

Jennie

I just woke up, what's wrong?

Chaeyoung

Where r u?? I wanna meet up and talk. ☹

Jennie

Did something bad happen

Chaeyoung

Just let me explain when I see you where r u

Jennie

Umm I'm at Taeyong's office.

Chaeyoung

Wait why? Anyways idc I'm coming to you,

Jennie

Wait dont come!

Chae!

Hello?

~.~

Jennie suddenly felt a small nudge on her shoulder and heard a soft moan, the tiger has awoken.

"W-What happened?" Taeyong said as he rubbed his head.

"You were tired yesterday and turns out you wanted me to sleep with you." Jennie explained as she sighed and go went to find the bathroom to wash up.

"Did anything happen?" Taeyong asked as he followed her behind, checking on her.

"What?! No? I was just sleeping with you, we did nothing.." Jennie gulped, not wanting Taeyong to get the wrong side.

"No I mean, I saw you look upset when you were on your phone."

"Oh, it's nothing really." Jennie smiled it off.

"Is it that Kai guy again." He muttered as he gritted his teeth.

"No! Don't be stupid Taeyong, I'm going to brush and and use this extra toothbrush, I hope you don't mind." She winked as she pushed him outside the bathroom.

Taeyong sighed as he was pushed out of the way, though he did enjoy last night, how they were cuddling together and heard everything that Jennie had said to me.

He smiled bringing back the smallest memories as he went to lie on the bed.

But before he could rest again, a phone began to rang. It wasn't his but Jennie's.

Staring at her screen it said the man who he truely hated. Even though he didn't have enough information about Jongin, he still knew that he was suspicious and was only going to hurt Jennie.

"Hello." Taeyong answered the one.

"Well this isn't the person who I seemed to be calling, mhm, where is my Jennie?" Jongin spoke over the other line

"We both know that Jennie isn't yours and she never will. Leave her alone Jongin or I'll swear I'll end you." Taeyong threatened.

"You act as if you know me well, but besides, why do you have Jennie's phone? Is she with you?" He asked.

"That's none of your buisness."

"Taeyong! I need a towel and at least new clothes! I took a shower!" Jennie could be heard from the bathroom while she waited for her response.

"Now that's the princess I'm waiting for." Taeyong could feel the smirk through his face.

Immediately, he ended the call and blocked all communications with him on Jennie's phone.

"Coming Jennie."

♡♡♡

"Jennie? Jennie? Where are you Jen?" Chaeyoung entered Taeyong's office while she tried looking for her.

"Oh? Chaeyoung, I didn't know you would come this early?" Jennie gulped as she came with her new uniform.

"Where'd you get the new clothes from? Anyways I'm here to tell you-"

"Hey Jen, I hope my dress shirt fits you and my sweat pants." Taeyong said as he came out of the bedroom and was surprised to see Chaeyoung.

"Woah.. I didn't mean to ruin the moment.. carry on!" Chaeyoung blurted out embarrassed.

"No No, carry on Chae," Jennie scratched her head.

"I'll leave then, leave it to the ladies to talk, I'll see you later Jen." Unexpectedly, Taeyong kissed Jennie's forehead which shocked Jennie as much as Chaeyoung while he walked out.

"You didn't tell me this?!"

"I don't know why he did that?!" Jennie shrieked.

"Anyways, I told Jaehyun the truth and now he's mad at me but I'm surprised he didnt fire me straight away." Chaeyoung explained.

"And apparently the song he made that was meant to be released was meant to be about us? But I dont get why he made a song about us?"

"Chaeyoung, you will find a way, I know you will. You've got to trust yourself and stop doubting everything." Jennie spoke.

"I'm not giving any advices but you need to be yourself, then you'll see the colours." Jennie smiled as Chaeyoung smiled back.

"Thanks Jen, I needed this advice."

Taeyong overheard every words from what the girls have said and smiled to herself, he was told to fire Chaeyoung by Jaehyun today but after Jennie's words he knew that Chaeyoung would make up for her mistakes.

Ring Ring

He looked at his phone as the label "No Caller ID" popped up.

"Hello?" Taeyong answered.

"Mhm I see we meet again Lee Taeyong."