• 13 •

No One's POV

It was another rainy day as Chaeyoung was hugging herself watching the rain fall doing by her window.

"I love the rain." Her voice was faint but could be easily heard.

"Park Chaeyoung, have you finished your homework?" Mother asked Chaeyoung as she nodded.

"You're still grounded for what you did in school Chaeyoung." Father spoke as he came in disappointed.

This only grew the pain and anger inside Chaeyoung to explode.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I WAS DEFENDING MYSELF FROM THEM!" I cried out but my parents weren't having any of it.

"Chaeyoung you do NOT raise your voice to your parents like that! You know what. Your going to miss your dinner."

Chaeyoung angrily stood up and was about to barge out until her older sister approached the situation.

"Mother, father, I'll talk with Chaeyoung for a bit." Alice insisted.

~.~

"I know you didn't do anything wrong, but just dont hate mother and father, they love you a lot Chaeyoung."

"But if they love me then why don't they believe me!"

"They just need a little more time Chae.. get some sleep, heres an apple." Alice passed an apple to Chaeyoung so she can have something to nibble on to sleep.

"Thank you."

It was difficult to sleep knowing that Chaeyoung's parents had bearly any trust in her as much anymore.

She went downstairs since she was hungry but the angry was still inside her somewhere.

Tears fell down her eyes as she aggressively lit the fire in the oven.

She breathed calming, watching the flames playing around inside. After her satisfaction, she decided to stop it since it was already smoking a lot.

But before she could get the water ready, the fire already started spreading fast.

"Shit."

"MOTHER! FATHER! ALICE! PLEASE COME OUT!" She cried out but there wasnt any sign.

The fire was spreading tremendously fast and all she could do is protect herself and leave her family.

The fire grew bigger and bigger until it reached to the top of the house.

Screams and shouts were heard as everyone panicked. Chaeyong couldnt move, it was like she was paralyzed on the spot.

"CHAEYOUNG!"

"I-I'm sorry.."

"AHHHHHHH!" Chaeyoung forcefully raised her head in shock as she heaved up and down.

"Are you okay Chae!?" Jennie asked concerned as Chaeyoung tried to catch her breath.

"I'm okay.. what time is it though." She asked while scratching her aching head.

"Its 10AM.."

"10AM?! IM MEANT TO BE WITH JAEHYUN AND MANAGER TAEYONG AND HOUR AGO."

"Wait! Taeyong's there as well.. I'm coming as well!"

~.~

"Look who finally showed up." Taeyong spoke while crossing his hands angrily.

"S-Sorry."

"Doesn't matter now, Jaehyun needs help with a bit of make up, today will be the first day of the filming, another 2 days and we will be off." Taeyong explained to Chaeyoung which she soon understood and walked away to Jaehyun.

"Hi.." Jennie shyly spoke.

"Need help I guess." Chaeyoung said as she entered the small tent meeting Jaehyun.

"You finally decided to come."

"I said I'm sorry now what do you need help with?" She asked.

"Just with this." He gave the lipstick to Chaeyoung.

"This doesn't look good with your lips, but this one will." She bend down to Jaehyun's height since he was sitting down on chair, and started adding some lipstick on his lips.

Chaeyoung didn't realise how close she was to him but soon did as their eyes both connected. There was a long pause until Jaehyun broke of the contact.

"2 weeks and you suddenly fell in love with me?"

"Why does everyone keep saying that to me!?" She complained while leaving the tent.

"I-It was joke?"

~.~

"Let's start with the beginning of the song shall we? Bring on the fire." Shouted Taeyong.

Suddenly, fire sprang above which have a terrifying jump scare to Chaeyoung while Yoon Oh started singing.

"Are you okay Chae?"

"I'm okay.."

Chaeyoung held her chest breathing up and down, until soon she lost her consciousness and collapsed to the floor.