• 12 •

Chaeyoung's POV

"Woah.. we are actually here." I heard Jennie said in shock.

"Let's get going to hotel then, since it's getting late, we can take a break and get ready for tomorrow." Taeyong suggested as we agreed to his idea.

"Ah Taeyong." Jennie wondered off with the manager while I looked back at Jaehyun who was admiring the starry night.

"Beautiful right?" I smiled while looking at the view that he was.

"Yeah, I've never been here before. Guess this music video will be a special one."

"Let's get you into your hotel, it's getting late now." I suggested as I helped him with his luggage inside.

"Room 127! Here we are." I dropped his luggages on the floor and watched him.

"Lit the candle for me will you?"

Once I heard those words my whole body froze still, immediately bringing flashbacks from years ago.

"I-I can't"

"Huh why?" He asked confused but I couldnt tell him.

"I can't do that for you okay?!"

"Fine? At least get the water."

"There's water over there."

"Get it"

The water was literally on the table and he's asking me to get it?!

"Okay my king." I rolled my eyes as I got the water, but then a small plan came in my head which gave me a wide smirk.

Walking over to the couch where he was seated perfectly, I opened the lid and poured the water all over him.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL!?"

~.~

"You're back Chaeyoung!" Jennie said happily as she walked in to the entrance of our hotel in her pyjamas.

"Yeah, back from Jaehyun." I sighed.

"Hey, you alright? You look upset?" She asked concerned.

"Its nothing really." I sipped onto some tea Jennie made earlier as she patted my back.

"Enough about me, what about you? Hooked up with Taeyong yet." I smirked mischievously as I luckily changed the subject.

"Taeyong wouldn't listen to me! Our styles seems different.. but I heard he raps but so can I?! We are meant to be Chae! I can feel it!" She said in such a dramatic way.

"Haha at least you have a goal for someone, instead of having multiple choice." I teased her.

"I know! I want to change for the better, maybe getting a boyfriend would be the best for me..! No more boy hunting as well." She explained her positive effects.

"So have you fell in love with Jaehyun yet?" I spat out the tea I was drinking and gave a death stare to Jennie.

"Fall. In. Love. With. HIM?!"

"Yeah! Of course I mean.. he's totally your type." She smiled evily.

"No of course not! We both like singing, we also have close birthdays, um we like the same food- wait.. he IS MY TYPE" I shouted.

"Told ya." She laughed while rolling her eyes.

"No it can't be."

"Stop panicking, let's get some sleep, shall we?" She smiled as I agreed, wanting to get the thought away from my mind.

"Sweet dreams"