• 15 •

No one's POV:

"Jung Yoon Oh?!"

"Jung Yoon Oh who?" Taeyong stood there confused while Chaeyoung slowly figured it out.

"That's why Jaehyun looked like someone I knew?! He was my high school crush!?"

"No no your getting it wrong. I said Jaehyun. Jeong Jaehyun.." Taeyong gulped.

"I'm g-going to sleep now.."

"No wait!" The situation soon came to Chaeyoung chasing Taeyong around the hotel.

"I JUST WANT TO SLEEP."

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH-"

They both soon became quiet as they stared at the sleepy Jennie watching them closely.

"W-Whats happening.." she asks sleepingly.

"Nothing Jen, let's go to sleep now." Chaeyoung patted her back as she gave a death stare to her manager.

~.~

The next morning was hectic, it was the last day before going back to South Korea, so they had to wrap everything up.

"Chaeyoung.." Jennie whispered upset.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked concerned.

"I-I know Chae.."

"You know what?"

"That you like Taeyong, just tell me already! You don't need to keep it a secret any more." She started whining and crying.

"Me like my manager?! Jennie I would NEVER take your crush away like that."

"Really! Which means i can still have him!" She soon cheered up.

"Of course.." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes shamelessly.

"Ooo let's go to the bar since it's our last day here!" She decided.

"Then it's on!"

"The bar? You guys really have the time to go there." Jaehyun came in the conversations.

"You can come too if you like!" Jennie invited which Chaeyoung soon growed disappointed.

"I would love to but SOME people doesn't want me there,." He was clearly referring to the one that was frowning her head off.

"FINE you can come with us."

"If I can come, Taeyong's coming as well."

"GREAT!"

~.~

"WOW" All the four entered the bar, last day before going back home.

"I'm actually in a bar?!" Chaeyoung said in shock since it was her first time in a public bar before.

"So what are we going to do here?" Jaehyun asked as Jennie ordered the drinks.

"4 alcohols please" Jennie spoke to the bartender. "Nope, just want orange juice." Taeyong barged in and changed the order.

"And for Jaehyun an apple juice would be fine as well."

"You guys are no fun," Jennie shrugged as she got her drink and Chaeyoung's and passed it onto her.

"Are you guys sure you want to drink that?" Jaehyun asked but no one could really hear since the music was really loud.

"Huh what?" Chaeyoung took her first sips and gulped it down, getting used to the taste.

"How you like that?" Jennie yelled as Chaeyoung finished her drink in a go and went to dance in the center.

"Well there she goes."

"Why did I bother coming here the first place." Taeyong sighed.

"YOur SuCh a bUmMer. FINE YOU AND JAEHYUN CAN GO. Me AnD CHaE wIlL stAy hErE." Jennie said dizzily as she went to the bartender to get more drinks for herself.

"Don't you think thats too much?" Taeyong asked while following behind her.

"So WhAt? I cAMe HerE To EnJoY MYsELf. JuST Go hOme!" Jennie shouted as she started flirting with the bartender.

"YoUR So hANdsOme."

~.~

Meanwhile Chaeyoung was just getting started with dancing with strangers.

"Rosé let's go home now." Jaehyun said while trying to catch her hand.

"NOO!!" She shouted back until he managed to get a hold of her.

"Get on my back." He insisted but she refused which he forced her and she soon accepted.

"Thank you Yoon Oh"

"Yoon Oh!? My name is Jaehyun?"

"Your real name is Jung Yoon Oh,. my high school CRUSH."

~.~

"CaN I GEt YouR nUmBer?" Jennie shamelessly said while interacting with the barentender leaving Taeyong standing there annoyed.

"Come on Jennie, we're getting out of her." Taeyong managed to get Jennie on him as he helped get her out.

"WhaT thE hEll maN?! I wANt tO sPeAK To ThaT mAN!?" She screamed while the other 2 came outside.

"I'll get Rosé to the hotel." Jaehyun says as he carried her back to hotel.

"And I'll get you-" Right before Taeyong could finish his sentence, Jennie puked all over him.

"S-Sorry?"

~.~

"Your back." Taeyong said as he was busy packing his bag.

"Who's Jung Yoon Oh?" Just then Taeyong froze there still.

"Who is what?"

"You heard me, who is

Jung Jaehyun."