• 22 •

No one's POV

"What do you want." Taeyong muttered over the line.

"Since your the manager of that Entertainment, I want to make a deal with you." Jongin spoke.

"What deal?"

"You give me 1 Million in cash"

"Don't be ridiculous, I'm not going to do that."

"Or I'll kill Jennie." The words suddenly alerted Taeyong as he would do anything to prevent it from happening.

"I'll give you time, 24 hours, see you." Taeyong could feel the smirk on the other line as he cutted the phone.

But he still couldn't get how he got his number in the first place.

"Anything wrong?" Jennie asked who came from behind.

"No, let's go." Taeyong smiled back as they went.

☆☆☆

Chaeyoung decided to go to Jaehyun's office, even though it's not the best idea, she still needed to check on him.

"Hello? Jaehyun" Chaeyoung spoke as she entered his room.

"Did anyone tell you to knock before coming in." Jaehyun came out of his bedroom coldly.

"And besides, how are you still here? Taeyong was meant to fire you." Chaeyoung was surprised at his words, she did meet him earlier.

"Oh, umm.. I just wanted to ask you something, before I leave of course." Chaeyoung spoke shyly.

"What is it."

"Meet me at the rooftop here please, I want to settle something," She asked even though she knew she'd probably get rejected.

"Fine, I'll come. But I want that to be the last time I see you, okay?"

"I'll see you then," Chaeyoung smiled at him and before she left his office, she pecked his cheek gently before leaving.

Chaeyoung

I have one shot to make this right Jennie!!

Jennie

I know you can do it 😊

☆☆☆

It was settled, Chaeyoung prepared everything she had at the rooftop.

She had to persuade the guards to let her up and it did take a long time to do so.

Chaeyoung smiled at herself as she saw her creation for the night. A couple of minutes until her guest will be coming.

♡♡♡

"Hello, Jennie?" Taeyong spoken in a normal tone as he entered his office.

Unfortunately, he couldn't give the money to Jongin, since he only had a half of what he wanted.

"Jennie?" Taeyong started to panic as he started roaming around his own office looking for her.

He looked inside his bedroom and noticed how the room was a mess. The bathroom looked like it was recently used.

He recieved a letter that was lying on the bed.

You probably will see this by the time you realise your Jennie had been gone missing.

Yes I took Jennie with me and her pretty face won't survive for that long.

I'll give you a second chance, bring me the money or she will be dead, I'll give you another 24 hours. No police. No nothing, just yourself and the money.

Now hurry up, the clock is ticking.

P.S. I wish Jennie had the amount of love she has for you when she was with me before.

♡♡♡

Finally, the door that accessed the rooftop opened widely as Jaehyun came through it.

"Woah.."

"It took me kinda a while to set up, but here I am. I'm here to apologise for changing your song. I should have known how you felt and how upset you were." Chaeyoung confessed as she bowed.

"Well, I guess I can't be angry forever. My mother always told me that a good soul would always forgive eachother, so I forgive you Rosé" Jaehyun smiled.

"T-Thank you!" Chaeyoung smiled widely as she hugged him tightly.

"And besides, here." She gave him a USB with his song that he created which he thought was lost.

"Told you I'm smarter than you thought! I saved this before I editted the song, now you can play the song you desperately want me to listen to." She smiled cheekily.

"Thanks." Jaehyun was happy he got his song was back but at the scene he really wanted to do something, like he had the urge to say something.

"Chaeyoung I think I like you." He quickly said as she looked at him confused.

"Sorry?"

"I think I like your decorations, how you made it. Took a while huh." Jaehyun laughed it off until Chaeyoung got a call.

"Hello. It's me Taeyong. Jongin got Jennie."