• 3 •

After a couple of months~

After the couple of months Chaeyoung had to face, they were pretty simple and relaxing to be fair.

Yeri, Jisoo and Lisa weren't in her way and she made a couple of new friends while at it. Son Chaeyoung, one of her good friends who surprisingly has the same name as her. Park Jihyo, one of her good friends as well, but none of them could top it of to Jennie.

"I can't believe we're going to get graduated Chae!! Oh my god the jobs we can get!! I can't wait!" She squealed so happily as I laughed along with her.

I sighed heavily disappointed since no one was her to support her but her auntie. Though Chaeyoung really wished her parents and sister were with her to congratulate her.

"I'm going to be a big star in my future! I got accepted in SM Entertainment! Everyone is going to love me and I will be famous!" Chaeyoung heard Yeri blabber on about her future as Chaeyoung herself thought about this question.

What will I do?

There wasnt any major plans for her future but she didnt mind whatever option it is.

~.~

The graduation came at last, Chaeyoung finally got her diploma and was successful.

"Well done my love!" Auntie congratulated the young girl as she felt happiness to herself.

"Nini we did it!" Chaeyoung spoke ever so happily.

"Come let's go get some ice cream! I can do with some of that.." Jennie suggested as she soon agreed.

The both waved Chaeyoung's auntie goodbye and decided to go to the ice cream van.

"I feel like a little kid now.." Jennie soon laughed at her best friend's words.

"I have always been a little girl! No difference for me I guess." She shrugged at her response.

"Hey isnt that Yoon Oh? That guy that joined in our year?" Chaeyoung asked her best friend as Jennie caught her eye.

"Oh yes? Jung Jaehyun is his name.. I heard he apparently dated Yeri for like 2 months but they broke up. I'm pretty sure she cheated on him"

A faint sigh escaped from Chaeyoung.

"What to expect, it is Kim Yerim."

"2 strawberry ice cream please!" Jennie asked as she payed for them.

"You never let me pay Kim Jennie!" Chaeyoung complained angrily.

"And you never will!" Jennie teased.

Chaeyoung soon was lost in their conversation as her eyes were now glued onto Yoon Oh and his friends.

They seemed to be chatting away about anything. Something about Yoon Oh intrested Chaeyoung a lot.

"Hey! Are you even listening Park Chaeyoung?!"

"W-What?! Yeah I am!!"

"I've seen how you were with Yoon Oh! Always stuttering whenever you see him! Wait.. YOU LIKE HIM!?" She shrieked which accidentally caused a crowd.

"No! Shh!" Chaeyoung soon quietened her down.

"Well at least say good bye to your man, probably the last time you'll see him." Jennie teased as they faced Yoon Oh's way while he was crossing the road.

Unexpectedly, there was a van dashing along the way which was so sudden for everyone. Until there was a large crash in the junction which grabbed everyone's attention and rushed to the scene.

"Jung Yoon Oh just got hit!"