• 8 •

Chaeyoung's POV

I felt a small nudge on my shoulder while he woke me up right away.

"You finally woke up." Said Jaehyun as he grabbed his laptop.

"I should be saying that to you!" I said moodily towards him.

"Lets see what shit you did to my work." He spoke as he entered the files I arranged for him.

"Mhmm.."

"Is it good enough for you!" I asked while he read everything.

"No. Too neat." He sighed.

"B-But I did my best! Look its more clearer to see than how you did it!!"

"Are you meant to be my assistant? Then act like one."

"I am!?"

"Ugh whatever. Ouch.." I noticed how he tried getting up but his back looked sore.

"What did you do to your back now?"

"I kind of hit it when I fell down to the floor." He sighed while he rubbed his back.

"Lie down on your belly." I said but he refused.

"I SAID LIE DOWN ON YOUR BACK."

"Okay jeez don't need to be that aggressive." He says as he finally did what I asked.

I grabbed ointment from my bag and started spreading it on his back under his shirt.

"You just want to do this to see my abs."

"Pfft, you? You have abs. Sure." I rolled my eyes while finishing the treatment.

"Want proof, here." He sat up again and lifted his t-shirt, showing his 6 pack.

"Oh God No." I immediately closed my eyes getting up and running away.

~.~

"I'll cook you something." I said while getting the cooking materials ready.

"We haven't introduced ourselves yet, I don't even know your name" he approached me.

"My name is Park Chaeyoung, I'm 23 and.. I am your assistant." I shrugged not bothered to give any facts about myself.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Right, my name is-"

"Jeong Jaehyun, the most stubborn person I have ever met." I smirked while he looked dumbfounded.

"Well what about your attitude?"

"I just met you today and now you're talking about me? You don't even know me!" I hissed.

"Go sit down while I cook food."

"No, I'm going to help." He said as he snatched the knife and cabbage and started cutting.

"What we making?"

"Kimichi, one of my favourites." I said while gathering and pealing the reddish.

"Mhm. Let's get cooking!"

~.~

Finally, after a couple of moments, we finally finished making the kimichi, I made some rice as well and placed it on the table.

"Im eating if you're not going to sit." I heard Jaehyun speak.

"I'm not eating,"

"Why? We made this together?"

"I'm your assistant, not your girlfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Just come and eat, I can't finish it all." I sighed and sat down, I was hungry.

"The food is good, I made it well."

"You mean us?" I corrected.

"Sure."

"Have you had other assistants?"

"Yeah, but they were pretty boring, most of them were girls who just wanted me. You're probably like them"

"Im not those girls that want you for looks. I'm smarter than you think Mr Jeong."

"You said you were 23? Let me guess, I'm older" He smirked.

"Im born on the 11th of February."

"Damn. I'm born on 14th February, on Valentines day as well." His smirk grew wider as I scoffed.

"Still I'm older so call me Noona!"

"Noona my ass,"

"My name is Chae-young"

"Chee-yong."

"Chae-Young."

"See-Young?"

"No! You're getting it wrong! Again..!"

"Whatever I'm not bothered to call you your name."

"What so what you're going to call me then?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm going to call you..

Rosé"