• 7 •

Chaeyoung's POV

I sighed and got myself ready for my new job, being Jeong Jaehyun's new assistant.

Just a dash of make-up and everything is ready to go.

"Auntie.. I'm ready!" I said as I came downstairs as she was sitting on the sofa, waiting for me.

"Oo wow Chae! Such a new look! And finally. You found yourself a job! I can finally kick you out soon." She teased as she adjusted my blazer.

"Auntie.. your embarrassing me!" I hissed while she giggled.

Ding. Dong.

"That must be Taeyong oppa.. he said he'll drop me today. But only today." I spoke as I took the house keys and put it inside my bag, kissing my Auntie goodbye.

"Be a good girl!" Auntie shouted as I ran quickly away from her from embarrassing me.

"Hey." Taeyong spoke as I entered at the back of his car.

"Hi oppa." I said until I heard a knock on the window.

"Yah! Take your lunch Chae!! Before you forget.. YOUR AUNTIE LOVES YOUU!!" My Auntie said as she opened the door started kissing my cheek.

"Hard-Drive quickly.." I whispered as Taeyong nodded and slowly started to drive, breaking the contact between me and Auntie.

"Bye!"

~.~

"Woah.. is this where you guys work." I said in awe as I watched the view.

" I said in awe as I watched the view

"Yep. One of the largest buildings we own. It upgraded after Jaehyun's successful win. Park Chaeyoung. Welcome to.. HDF Entertainment."

"Right Chaeyoung, this contract of being Jaehyun's assistant will only be for 3 months, you know that right?" I nodded, noting down.

We entered the building and I was immediately greeted by employees.

"Hello! I'm guessing your new! My name is Chou Tzuyu!" Tzuyu introduced herself with a small smile on her face.

"And I'm Yeh Shuhua!" Shuhua introduced herself.

"Its a pleasure to see you here, hi I'm Kim Younghoon." Younghoon spoke as I bowed.

"Thank you!" I thanked everyone as they smiled.

"We have never had an assistant for Jaehyun for a while now.. Good luck." Shuhua gave a heads up as I looked at her confused.

"Enough talking. Get back to work. Let's get going Chaeyoung." Taeyong said as he led me to Jaehyun's office.

"Mr Jeong." Taeyong knocked on the door but there was no response.

"Mr Jeong." Taeyong repeated but nothing was heard.

"Mr Jeong, if you dont reply, I'm going to open the door." Taeyong knocked a bit harder but there was yet again, no response.

Taeyong opened the door, which he was lucky since it was unlocked already.

Inside the room, it was poshly decorated, with modern paintings, modern scenery and with a drunk Jaehyun lying down on the floor, sleeping.

"Jaehyun! Oh god." Taeyong sighed as he tried carrying him onto the sofa.

"He must have gone drunk last right. Aish." Taeyong shook his head as I looked at the troublesome.

"Chaeyoung. I need to go right now, but when Jaehyun wakes up, make sure to tell him to sort his files of." Taeyong said as left the room and I nodded.

I gulped as I watched the state of him, lying down, skin so milky and how his hair was covering his eyes a bit.

"Mr Jeong." I asked as I gently shaked him.

"What do you want you dumbfuck." Jaehyun blurted out as I soon got utterly offended.

"D-Dumbfuck?! I can tell you that I'm not that?!" I spat out as he opened his eyes slowly.

"Ew. What are YOU doing here?" He said as he sat up on the seating and felt his head.

"Yah! I'm here to assist you..!" I exclaimed while he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I got work to do." He says as he pushed me off and snatched his laptop until I stopped him.

"No! You cant work like that!" I said as I placed his laptop down and made him lay down the sofa.

"You're burning up." I said as I felt his head.

"Wait here."

I went over and searched for his bathroom, his office was quite large, I even found a bedroom here too.

Managing to find a towel, I went over to him and pressed the towel on his head.

"This will cool your temperature down." I calmly spoke.

"This is bullshit. I don't have time for this crap." He spat out but I didnt listen and carried on pressing it gently.

"Just let me do them!" I pleaded but he wasnt having it.

"No. Move away."

"I'll do you're files." I said as I went on his computer.

"Y-You cant do my files. It's my job!?" He said angrily while I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow.

"No. You lie down. I'll do it." I said while he finally took my advice and laid on the sofa and relaxed.

I looked back at him, finally relieved that he listened to me as I sighed and did his 'important' files he needed to be done.

They look so messy.

Arranging them wont hurt, will it?