Day 4

A/N: I downloaded twitch on my phone today and I'm writing this while watching Bad do karaoke on stream to Dream's song lmao 

Dream was glad when this morning Sapnap woke him up by throwing a pillow cushion at him instead of icing the back of his neck. It still wasn't ideal, but Dream decided it was best to pick his battles. And one more bonus, he'd gotten more than 8 hours of sleep for the first time in weeks. The day was off to a good start.

George attempted to teach them (more just Sapnap) how to make an omelet for breakfast. Bacon bits ended up all over the counter, as somehow Sapnap could not pour things from one place to another. Dream was just glad that even though it may have looked like a mess and been a mess, it still tasted good. The taste was really all that mattered.

"Maybe we'll be professional chefs by the time George leaves," Sapnap said.

Dream almost choked on his omelet from starting to laugh. "Sapnap, you still need to learn how to poor things from one place to another."

Sapnap scoffed. "I can, I just chose to keep things interesting," he lied.

"Yeah, sure," George said sarcastically.

Sapnap wasn't having it. "Maybe it's payback for not inviting me to your secret drawing session in the driveway the other day," he said.

George looked up at Dream, who slowly pulled the fork out of his mouth.

"That's right," Sapnap said. "I said it."

George was turning red. "Well if you weren't such a sleepy baby then you could've joined us," Dream decided to take this one for George.

"You're mad at me for sleeping at a reasonable hour?" Sapnap asked.

"No, you're mad that you were sleeping at a reasonable hour because you missed it," Dream pointed out, stabbing at his omelet again.

George was done being embarrassed. "We were practicing our art skills," he added.

Sapnap shook his head. "You just didn't want to invite me cause you knew I was better than you," he said.

George laughed.

"Yeah right," Dream scoffed.

"I can beat you guys at anything, any day," Sapnap challenged. "Card games? Got it. PVP? In the bag. Chess? Get outta here. Board games? Suck it."

George raised an eyebrow. "Chess?" he repeated. "I don't know, Sapnap, I'm pretty good at chess."

Sapnap scoffed. "Sure you are, Gogy," he said. "Whatever makes you feel better."

"Let's do it," George said.

"Alright, let's go," Sapnap said. "I will take you down."

Dream cut in. "Can we finish eating before you take over the table?" he asked. "I don't want chess pieces ending up in my eggs when you get mad that you're losing and throw the board at us."

George started laughing again. "I will not!" Sapnap exclaimed, stabbing at his omelet. "Y'all are just sore losers."

"Coming from you!" Dream laughed.

Sapnap ate the rest of his omelet angrily. They finished their omelets and Sapnap was not taking his time to go get the chess board. He reappeared at the table only moments after he'd left. Dream had played Sapnap at chess many times, and Sapnap honestly usually won. Though yesterday George had kind of mauled them in card games, so maybe he was good at chess, too.

Sapnap started setting up the board. Dream was sitting at the end of the table.

"What color do you want to be?" George asked.