Day 6pt 2

A/N: Ok y'all are insane and I just woke up to over 350 views after just having 100, what the heck?? Thank you guys so much!!

Neither of them knew what to say or do for a while. Dream didn't want to push George, so he sat back and let George take a hold on the situation. George hadn't said much. They'd moved from the barstools to the couch with the tv running, though neither of them were watching it. Dream was scrolling through his phone while George was laying on the couch. It wasn't til Dream heard his gentle snores that he realized he was asleep.

Dream looked over at him. George's head was resting on the arm of the couch and Dream could only see from his nose up because of the blanket George had on. He looked so peaceful.

Dream turned back to his phone for a moment, but he didn't want to scroll through his phone. He didn't want to watch tv. He didn't really know what he wanted to do. Careful not to disturb George, Dream got to his feet and made his way over to his computer. He sat down and went to turn it on, but stopped himself. He didn't want to just play Minecraft, but he didn't want to stream.

He turned on his computer and watched the screen light up. He checked to see who was online. Quackity was streaming on the SMP, that should be good. Besides, he could always leave when he wanted to.

Dream joined the call.

"Hey, look who decided to join us!" Quackity said. "What's up, green boy?"

"Nothing," Dream replied. "Just decided to log on and see what was going on." He couldn't join the world because his character was stuck in prison.

"Hey, Dream," Karl said. "I have a question for you - well I think I ask this in favor of all of us."

Quackity made some sort of noise. "Yeah, probably," he agreed.

Dream opened Quackity's stream to see what he was doing. Quackity was making a face that looked like Karl was about to ask him some sort of question where he'd catch Dream in a lie.

"Why didn't you tell anyone George was coming to visit you?" Karl asked, and Dream was relieved that was the question.

"We wanted it to be a surprise," Dream replied. "He and I had been talking about it for a while, and then timing just... happened and he scheduled tickets to come out." He decided to leave out the drama.

"Where is he right now?" Quackity asked.

"Sleeping," Dream replied.

"Sleeping?" Quackity repeated.

Dream leaned back in his chair. "Yeah, he fell asleep on the couch," he replied.

"What about Sapnap?" Karl asked. "Where is he?"

Dream hesitated. "Um, he's not here right now," he replied at last. "He won't be online for a little bit. Some stuff is going on right now that he'll address publicly later." He hadn't been planning on people asking about Sapnap.

"Is everything okay?" Quackity asked.

Dream checked his phone. Sapnap's plane should land any minute. "We aren't sure," he replied honestly. "He'll text me in a few minutes and let me know how he's doing."

"Wait, did you mean he's not here as in he's out of state, not just not home?" Karl asked, and Quackity looked at the camera for a minute as if he was looking at Dream.

"I'll tell you guys what's going on later," Dream replied. "Fans, don't worry, everything is okay and normal he just has some things to deal with right now, okay? So don't go dming him or tweeting at him, just let him talk to you when he's ready."

"You're making it sound like someone died," Quackity chuckled, then froze. "Someone didn't die, right?"

Dream didn't answer at first. No, not yet? They didn't know. "I don't know," he said finally.

Quackity made the 'oh crap' face. "Sapnap if you watch this back later I am so sorry," he said. "I didn't mean it - it was supposed to be a joke-"

"I think he knows, Quackity," Karl cut him off. "Anyways, Dream, we might forgive you for not telling us Gogy was coming to visit, but only maybe."

"Yeah, we're still a little offended we were out of the loop," Quackity's mood did a 180 and was back to his loud self. "Have you and Gogy had your first kiss yet?" Him and Karl cracked up.

Dream laughed slightly, but it was more of a sarcastic laugh. "No, we haven't," he said.

"Soon?" Quackity asked. "Gotta find the right way to do it?"

"No, we've had several opportunities," Dream decided to mess with them. "Sapnap usually goes to bed earlier than us so we're left up later together. We've watched lots of movies, had late night kitchen talks, we even drew on the driveway with chalk at like 2am. But you guys won't believe this."

Quackity was smiling. "What?" he asked excitedly.

"We're friends," Dream said.

And Quackity and Karl started laughing again.

"I think we can all agree you and George are a lot more than just friends," Quackity cackled.

Dream stared at the screen. Oh he wanted to be a lot more than just friends. He recalled last night, sleeping with George pressed against him. Feeling George there with him. It was incredible.

"I guess you'll never know," Dream said at last.

Dream heard the door open and turned to see George walk in, holding the blanket around him still. 

Dream smiled. "You look wiped," he commented. George looked extremely sleepy still, like he was only half awake.

"Are you talking to George?" Quackity asked.

George didn't say anything, just dragged his feet as he made his way over to Dream.

Dream laughed at him. "Do you want to sit on my lap and listen to the stream with me?" he asked.

George nodded. Dream scooted back so George could squeeze in and sit on his lap. He pulled the headset down so it was around his neck so that the both of them could hear the stream.

"Dream did you forget your mic is on?" Quackity asked.

"No," Dream replied, adjusting as George leaned back and rested his head on Dream's shoulder next to the headset. "He's just sitting on my lap."

"Oooo," Karl said.

George looked at the stream, blinking his half-open eyes. "You're just jealous, Karl," he said groggily. 

Karl and Quackity started laughing again. Dream's phone buzzed. He grabbed it, Sapnap had texted him:

Made it to Texas, they say she's doing better. I'll call you tonight.

Dream texted him back:

Okay, I'm here for you if you need anything <3

George glanced at Dream's phone. "Is she doing better?" he asked.

Dream nodded.

"Who?" Quackity asked.

"Nothing," Dream and George replied at the same time.

Quackity scoffed. "Woah there, you guys are keeping all kinds of secrets," he said. "Is this another Christmas moment?"

Dream wheezed and George groaned, his palm slapping his forehead. "No, this is not a Christmas moment," George said. "Can we just forget that Dream decided to tell everyone about that."

Dream couldn't stop laughing.

"Too late," Quackity said.

George shook his head. Dream calmed down, taking a few deep breaths. He'd already forgotten all his worries that he'd had just minutes ago. He had what he wanted sitting on his lap, and that was enough to make him forget all the heaviness of the situation.