Epilogue

A/N: I just finished watching Tommy's stream and now I'm freaking pissed I hate this child- well ig it's Dream's fault but whatever. I don't even have words for them rn

Anyways this is gonna be a little longer than the past couple chapters but I'm excited for it! And leave me some story recommendations/requests from me to write cause I'm really enjoying writing! They can be DNF ideas or any other MCYT ideas, rp or not. I'm just looking for ideas lol.

Dream turned off his phone and placed it in his cupholder. This thumbs drummed on the steering wheel in anticipation. Today was their first time doing a meet & greet with their fans. It had been a year since Dream and George had met in person, and George had come back to visit two more times before this. Now here they were, sitting in their car behind the stage where no one could see them.

George had flown in that morning, just a few hours ago. They had gone to the house only to drop off his things.

"Are you almost ready?" George asked.

Dream looked over at him. "I'm excited but I am kinda nervous," he admitted.

"What's there to be nervous about?" George asked. "They don't know what you look like, no one will know it's you."

"I'm nervous because it's going to be their first time seeing me you idiot," Dream rolled his eyes, dropping his hands from the steering wheel.

"Everyone's going to think you're sexy, don't worry," Sapnap chimed in from the back seat. "We have two minutes, George."

Dream glanced at the clock. Sapnap and George were going to go out first and after a few minutes Dream would be joining them on stage. From where they were sitting, Dream could only see a section of the area on the other side of the stage, but that small section alone was enough to make Dream nervous, let alone everyone he couldn't see.

"I'm kind of nervous, too," George said, noticing Dream's gaze. "I don't really know what we're going to do up there."

"We're literally just going to answer questions, I don't know why you guys are freaking out," Sapnap said. "Are you doing a boyfriend reveal or something?"

"Well technically I am," George pointed out, and that was enough to make Dream smile.

Sapnap scoffed. "Right," he said. "Come on, George, it's time to go."

George gave Dream a small, half-hearted smile before opening the car door and getting out. Dream watched Sapnap and Dream make their way to the stairs. He got out of the car and decided to just stand outside it so he could hear what was going on, hoping it would calm his nerves.

As George and Sapnap rounded the corner onto the stage, Dream could hear a lot of people screaming. He smiled slightly.

"What's up guys?" he heard Sapnap ask through a microphone. 

George and Sapnap greeted them and talked mostly about what they were going to be doing and answering a couple questions that fans had screamed to him from the front row.

A worker walked over and handed a microphone to Dream. "To turn it on just flip this switch on the bottom," they told him. "You're on when you're ready."

Dream's heart was racing.

"What's that?" he heard George ask as he slowly began walking towards the stairs. "Where's Dream? Oh, I don't know. Do you know, Sapnap?"

"No, I don't," Sapnap said. "Maybe if we scream loud enough he'll show up."

Dream was walking up the stairs.

"I really don't want to scream," George said.

He took a deep breath. It was time. He flipped the switch on his mic, rounding the corner onto the stage. "Why not, George? You're so good at it," he said.