Day 3

A/N: I- anyways *insert blind man with walking stick emoji*

ft another long chapter

Dream wasn't sure exactly what he was doing. It was 2:03am and he was sitting in the driveway with a box of chalks. He'd had a good day with George and Sapnap the day before, they'd streamed and the fans went mental, twitter blew up so he decided to leave it for the day to give things time to cool down.

Sapnap and George had gone to bed two hours ago, and Dream had tried, but he couldn't sleep. The stream had gone on for a few hours, and after the three of them just chilled for the rest of the day. Even though they just chilled, Dream still felt exhausted, just not enough to sleep. Not the tired kind of exhausted. 

And so here Dream was, sitting in his driveway with a box of chalk that he'd bought at a midnight Walmart trip and drawing pink circles mindlessly around him. He wanted to draw something, but he wasn't very good at art and he didn't know what to draw. His mind was racing, but at the same time it was blank. He was thinking about George, but at the same time he didn't know what to think about George. He'd said they were going to figure everything out, but what did that mean?

Though Dream didn't have to wonder this much longer as he heard the front door creak open. He turned to see George poking his head out. "Dream?" he asked.

"Hi," Dream said.

"What are you doing? It's freezing out here," George said.

"Grab my sweatshirt, it's on the chair next to the door," Dream offered. He was only in a T-shirt, sweatpants, and very thick socks, but he wasn't cold.

George disappeared from the doorway for a second and then reappeared, pulling Dream's sweatshirt down over him and walking out, closing the door quietly behind him. Sapnap was asleep, after all.

"What are you doing?" George asked, making his way over to Dream and sitting down next to him, but careful to not sit on Dream's circles.

"I don't know," Dream replied with a shrug. "Drawing circles, I guess."

"I can see that," George noted, looking around at the circles that almost went all the way around Dream. "Why are you drawing circles?"

Dream decided to switch colors in his chalk box. "Couldn't sleep," he replied. "What are you doing out here?"

"Couldn't sleep," George picked a color out of the box. "What should I draw?"

"I don't know, clearly you can see how creative I am," Dream chuckled, taking a light blue and deciding to poorly color in the pink circles.

"I'll... I'll try to draw a flower," George said. "What kind of flower should I draw?"

"A tulip," Dream replied. "They're pretty easy."

George scoffed, but started drawing. "Pretty easy?" he repeated. "Are you assuming I'm bad at art, Dream?"

Dream looked over at his flower in the making. "I don't know, are you good at drawing?" George's artwork said otherwise. "It's cute, I'll give you that."

"Cute," George mocked, his british accent getting thick. "You're cute." He seemed to immediately realize what he said because he turned even more red than he was from the cold air.

"I know I am," Dream said, trying his best to keep it from getting awkward.

George laughed, but it didn't last long. "Should we talk about it?" he asked.

Dream's coloring in slowed. "Do you want to?" he asked. "I mean... I don't really know what to say."

George nodded slowly, finishing off his flower. "Yeah me neither," he replied. "But I feel like we should say something."