Day 2

A/N: I've gotten literally 20 more views since yesterday, y'all are crazy. But thank you sm!

Sapnap was the only one in the house who slept at a normal hour in the US, George and Dream however usually went to bed between one or three am. The first night Sapnap went to bed at around midnight and Dream and George followed shortly after, deciding it was best not to stay up late together "all things considered" George had said.

Dream knew he was right, but he still wanted to spend more time with George. It was strange. He'd been flirting with George for so long through a screen, but now George was standing right in front of him and if Dream reached out his hand, he could really touch him. It was hard to resist, but Dream didn't want to make things worse.

He woke up extremely tired. He felt groggy and didn't want to get up, but he wouldn't let himself close his eyes again. George was there, he had to get up. Was George even awake yet? he wondered. Dream checked the clock which read 8:09am. He groaned. It was too early.

However he didn't really get the choice on whether or not he wanted to stay in bed for much longer before the door open and Sapnap was on top of him again.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Sapnap said, sitting on Dream's back since Dream had attempted to roll over to avoid him. "Your prince charming awaits you."

Dream craned his neck to look back at Sapnap. "My prince charming?" he repeated, his voice sounding more defeated than his sleep schedule. "Really?"

George appeared in the doorway. He was wearing one of his own merch hoodies and sweats, eating what appeared to be some kind of nut. "Sapnap, why are you sitting on Dream?" George asked.

"It's his morning routine," Dream mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"He's pretty comfortable," Sapnap said to George. "Care to join me?"

George laughed. "I'm not a chair, Sapnap," Dream reminded him. "When I get back problems when I'm old it's going to be your fault."

"Oh and I suppose sitting a desk for hours everyday playing minecraft won't?" Sapnap asked.

Dream laughed, or at least the best he could with Sapnap on him. "Get up," he said.

Sapnap slid off his back. "We should make pancakes," he said, meeting George in the doorway.

Dream hoisted his upper body up onto his elbows, looking at his friends in the doorway. "Okay, I'll be there in a minute," he said.

"C'mon, Gogy," Sapnap said, pushing him out of the doorway and starting to close the door behind him. "He just doesn't want to tell you he doesn't sleep with pants on."

Dream wheezed as the door closed, and he could hear Sapnap and George laughing on the other side of the door as well. He got out of bed and made sure he looked presentable before opening his door and walking out into the kitchen. George was yelling at Sapnap about the mess he'd made with the Bisquick powder on the counter, meanwhile Sapnap was laughing and insisting it wasn't a big deal.

"How'd you even get it out of the bowl like that?!" George demanded, taking the bag of powder away from him.

"I don't know, it just happens," Sapnap insisted. "Give me the bag."

"No, you've lost bag privileges," George turned away from him, reading the instructions on the bag. "Get two eggs, Sapnap."

Dream walked in. "What did I just miss?" he asked.

"Sapnap is making a mess," George replied, looking up at Dream.

Sapnap opened the fridge to grab two eggs. "Oh whatever, a little Bisquick missed the bowl, big deal," he said sarcastically. "George is just a perfectionist and doesn't want to admit it." He cracked the eggs on the edge of the bowl, dumped the eggs in, and threw the shells away.

"A little bit?" George repeated, gesturing to the mini pile of Bisquick on the side of the bowl. "You practically dumped almost half the cup on the counter!"

Dream wheezed. They eventually were able to finish making the pancake batter and finally could make pancakes. While actually making the pancakes, they only burnt the first one, so they called it a success. By the time they were done the kitchen looked like a breakfast bomb had gone off so they had to clean that up, too.

"Should we stream?" Sapnap asked. "I think it'll be a great way to surprise the fans that George is here."

"It's not like they can see me," George replied. "Unless Sapnap does a face cam."

Dream shrugged. "They don't need to see you, if they hear your voice that'll freak them out enough," he replied.

"That's true," George said. "Who's streaming?"

"I will," Sapnap replied, already getting up.

"You can come with me, George," Dream offered. 

Sapnap went to his computer while Dream and George went to Dream's. Sapnap's stream was up and in just a minute or two and Dream joined the call. 

"We'll wait for people to hop on real quick," Sapnap said. "What should we do today?"

"Um, I don't know," Dream replied as George pulled up a chair next to him. "I'm not really in the mood for bedwars or anything, so something that doesn't require much thinking."

"We could go on the SMP," Sapnap said. "Hello, everyone. Hi. Nice to see you all today - well not see you, but you know."

Dream clicked on the SMP. "You just have secret cameras in everyone's houses," he joked.

"Shh, don't tell them that," Sapnap said.

They both had joined the world.

"Oh, sorry, my bad," Dream laughed.

"Hello, everybody," Sapnap said to his chat. "Looks like a lot of people are here now. Hey guys. We don't really know what we're doing, just chilling, really. Gonna mess around on the SMP. We have a surprise for you guys, but I think we're going to wait a little bit for more people to log on."

Dream laughed, hopping down the path to find Sapnap. "You just tease them like that," he said. "'Oh we have a surprise but we're not gonna tell you what yet.'"

George did a silent groan next to Dream, and he laughed even harder.

"What, should we tell them?" Sapnap asked.

"I don't want to tell them anything," Dream replied, looking at George, who was waiting impatiently. "He'll tell them."

"Alright, fine, let him tell them then," Sapnap said.

Dream took off his headset and handed it to George. George put on Dream's headset, it was a little loose on him. Dream couldn't resist a smile.

"Hello everyone," George said, and Dream opened Sapnap's stream to look at the chat. They didn't really seem to know what was going on. "How are you guys today?"

Sapnap laughed. "They're so confused, they think he's just on the phone with us," he said.

Dream started laughing. The mic picked up Dream's laugh, which only made him start laughing even harder. The chat started blowing up. People freaking out saying that George was with them, other people saying it's fake.

"Guys, it's not fake," Sapnap assured the, as George and Dream hadn't stopped laughing yet. "George is here. We need proof."

Dream looked down. Patches was sitting on the floor beside his desk. He picked her up. "I'll give you guys proof," he placed the cat in George's lap, pulling out his phone. "Smile." 

He snapped a picture of George and Patches. "Everyone get ready, proof is coming on twitter," he said. He uploaded the picture.

The chat was going mental.

George was still laughing, petting Patches. Dream smiled and looked back over at him. George met his eye, his laughter dying off but that look of pure joy remaining. He waited for Dream to say something, but Dream didn't know what to say.

"It's gonna be a good two weeks," Dream said, quiet enough so that the mic wouldn't pick it up.

George flashed a look to the screen to make sure the mic hadn't picked it up, and then returned his eyes back to Dream, clicking mute. "I'm glad I came, Dream," he said. "We'll figure everything out, okay?" He unmuted.