Beach Walks

A/N: I'm straight up on a writing spree lol 

After the stream Dream and George had stayed on the call for a bit longer, just talking. Somehow talking to George was so effortless. They had nothing to talk about yet somehow still talked about everything. Off stream it was so different in a way Dream found relaxing. He could just lean back in his chair and talk softly, and George was much more relaxed and more... open? Dream didn't know how to describe it. George just sounded free.

Though it only took just over half an hour before Sapnap came in and joined him. Not that he didn't enjoy talking with Sapnap, but he enjoyed talking with just George. Eventually they'd all logged off and went their separate ways.

It was lunchtime, so Sapnap and Dream decided to go out and get some lunch. 

"We should go to be beach," Sapnap said. "I want to go to the beach."

"Why?" Dream asked.

Sapnap shrugged from the passengers seat. "I don't know, it's just something to do," he yawned. "And it'll keep me awake."

"Are you tired?" Dream asked.

"I was up til around 3am last night," Sapnap replied.  "But that doesn't matter. How far is the beach from here?"

Dream thought for a moment. He didn't go to the beach all that much. "Depends on traffic, but it's not too far," he replied finally. "If you want to go to the beach we can go to the beach."

"Beach it up."

So off to the beach they went. Sapnap blasted songs in the car as Dream drove. They ended up getting some Costa Vida and then going to eat it on the beach. Thankfully Dream had an old blanket in the back of his car that they were able to lay out and sit on. 

They ate at the beach in the soft breeze, talking in between bites. Eventually they finished and made their way to the water where Sapnap ran around in the water like a child who'd never been to the beach before. It didn't take long for Sapnap to realize that he wanted to build a sand castle, too.

Of course he made Dream help him. Together they began grabbing wet sand and began trying to build a sand castle. It was definitely not easy with no sand castle molds, but Sapnap had apparently seem some cool trick online that he was certain would make it look awesome in the end. To Dream, it looked like a bunch of wet sand.

His phone started ringing in his pocket. Dream wiped his sandy hands on his pocket and pulled out his phone. George was calling him.

"I'll be back, Sapnap, I've gotta answer this," Dream said, standing up and starting to walk away.

"Okay, but don't take too long!" Sapnap called after him.

"Hey," Dream said, answering and holding the phone up to his ear. He was walking ankle deep in the water that drew itself back and forth.

"Hey," George said. "Have you been on twitter since our stream?"

"No, why? Is something going on?" Dream asked.

George chuckled slightly. "Nothing's going on," he said. "But the fans are going crazy over the fact that you said I was with you in your dream last night. They think its some sort of sign that I'm going to come visit you soon."

Dream smiled. He'd like that. "I think that'd be fun," he said. "But they're wrong. Unless you have something you need to tell me."

"No, I don't," George said. "Where are you? It sounds like there are birds in the background. And it's windy."

Dream looked out on the ocean. "I'm at the beach," he replied.

"Why are you at the beach?"

"Sapnap wanted to," Dream replied.