Hitomebore

A/N: wow I was not expecting to gain like ten views overnight last night, thank you guys so much!! I'm so grateful for all the support, I'm really enjoying writing this so I hope y'all are enjoying reading it!! This week is a little busy but I'm gonna try and keep uploading cause I'm having a lot of fun ahaha.

ps this chapter is kinda long sorry abt that

It was the longest three weeks of Dream's life. Things had evened out, him and George were talking like they had been before the big blow up, which was very nice for Dream. He was feeling relaxed again and had a good feeling about how things were going to work out. Not only that, but he'd finally met himself with the idea that even if him and George didn't work out relationship wise, they would always be best friends.

Dream and George still called every day, and even started video calling every other day or so. It was nice to be able to see George's face and to think about how soon, he'd be able to see it for real, he'd be able to reach out and touch George. That thought kept Dream going. He was counting down every day til he got to see George, even marking them down in his calendar. 

Each day felt like a year, he tried to spend as much time as he could doing something so that the days would go by faster, but there was only so much he could do. Thankfully they spent a lot of time pre-recording videos for when George was there so that they could upload while they were together.

They had decided to keep the trip a surprise, no one knew George was coming out to see them except for the three of them. It was going to be a surprise for not only their fans, but for their friends. It was hard for Dream to keep it a secret because he wanted nothing more than to talk about it and tell everyone how excited he was to see George. He had to keep reminding himself to have self control.

And yet here he was. Today was the day. He kept anxiously checking time to make sure they left for the airport on time, but every time he checked the clock only a minute had gone by.

"Would it be easier for you if we got to the airport early so you can await anxiously in the airport?" Sapnap asked eventually.

Dream didn't know. "I don't know," he replied, opening the fridge for the hundredth time to see if new food had appeared. "I just... I'm nervacited."

"Yeah, me too, but I'm worried if you keep pacing you're going to run holes into the floor," Sapnap said.

"I'm not pacing."

"You've been walking in the same circle around the kitchen for an hour," Sapnap said bluntly.

Dream looked around the kitchen. "Oh." Sapnap was right. "I don't know, I just... can't he just get here already?"

"Yeah, why don't we just tell the airplane to go faster than it already is," Sapnap said sarcastically. "He'll be here soon, okay? We have to leave in an hour to be there on time."

"What if his plane lands early?" Dream fretted. "And then we're not there."

"I repeat my question, do you want to leave now?" Sapnap asked.

Dream closed the fridge. "Yeah," he said finally. "We can stop and grab food while we're out, too, so we're not just sitting in the parking lot for forever."

Sapnap didn't seem annoyed, but Dream could tell how badly he wanted to make fun of him.

"You can make fun of me, it's fine," Dream said, grabbing his keys.

Sapnap smiled slightly, following Dream to the front door. "You're gay," he said.

Dream laughed, but he was too distracted to really laugh about it. They left, locking the door behind them and walking to the car.