Aftermath & thing 2

This will be a short chapter and a thing at the end

~The next day~

Yvonne's POV

I was slowly waking up because of the feeling of someone touch me.

Then without warning they squeezed.

That made me jolt upwards and I checked to see who did that.

I looked down to see Poki, she was still sleeping though.

Since I was already awake I might as well get up already.

I slowly got up from the foam bed and looked at everyone.

They were all still sleeping.

At the furthest side of the foam bed Toast and Rae were spooning, Abe and Wendy were facing each other, their faces inches away from each other, Jack was in between Rae and Abe. And next to Wendy was Lily who had her legs wrapped around Michael and Michael hugging her, then next to Michael was Poki who was smiling in her sleep.

After I finished looking at everyone the first thing I did was get my phone out and snapped a picture of them all.

After I did that I walked over to the kitchen to see the mess on the table.

Guess I'll clean this up then...

~Time skip~

It was time for all of us to leave now, we decided to give the leftovers to Corpse and Sykkuno and some to Toast.

We were all bidding our goodbyes and everyone started going out of the living space. I stayed behind however and went over to Sykkuno.

I unfortunately didn't forget what happened yesterday, everything was as clear as daylight.

"So how was Corpse?" I asked and he looked at me with a puzzled look.

"What do you mean?" He said and I lightly chuckled.

"You don't have to pretend like you're so innocent, I could hear you y'know?" I said, he was gonna say something but Corpse pushed him away.

Sykkuno looked confused but Corpse gave him a look which probably meant 'give us some space' or something because Sykkuno just nodded and walked away and into the couch.

"He doesn't remember" Corpse said straightforwardly.

With just those few words I quickly deduced that Corpse dressed Sykkuno and himself up with their clothes after they did the thing.

"So you gonna tell him?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I'll pretend and make him believe that he's still untainted." He replied nonchalantly and shrugged.

Well thats evil

I nodded and started walking away.

"Oh and one last thing, we never had this conversation." He said and closed the door in front of me, but not in a rude way.

I shrugged and walked towards the elevator where everyone was waiting for me.

"Yesterday was so fun! Too bad none of us remember what exactly happened." Wendy said and they all laughed.

"Hehe, yeah..." I laughed also, just then the elevator door opened and all the girls walked in. Since we all didn't fit we had to go in two groups riding the elevator. The first one was my group which were the girls and the next were them, the boy group.

Corpse's POV

Once they all left I went to the couch where Sykkuno was and lounged on it relaxingly. Sykkuno laid down and he placed his head on top of my lap and I gently started stroking his head soothingly.

I was thinking about yesterday's events and how skilled of a sucker Sykkuno was, he pleasured me so much and he was so submissive. Who knew that the 'lotion' I have would come in handy.

I cant wait for next time!

Sorry lol, idk where I was really going with the last part skdiskk

603 words ;>

____________________________________

Okay so this book is officially done! Thank you all for everyone who read this trash book and thank you for everyone who also voted.

Whats character development? never heard of it.

I'll take a break from writing since I need to focus on other things (not school stuff though) *cough* rhythm games

Also,

I wrote the chapters on a folder named 'School things' because no one will ever check there ;'D

DUDUDUDU

All hail Bingus

Thats all for now

- R_H1