For my sister...

Chapter 34

Now its Corpse's past :D

~10 years ago~

Corpse's POV

Im just your ordinary regular seventeen year old boy. I lived in an ordinarily boring town with a family of three. Me, my sister, and my dad.

My mom... well she died giving birth to me, hence my name.

Corpse.

It sounded sick if Im being honest, but my dad named me that out of spite. My dad wasn't a very good man. He was always drunk whenever I returned home from school.

And whenever he was he was even more aggressive than when he's sober, and he's still pretty aggressive when he's sober.

My sister, she was nice. She would take care of me telling me to lock the door in my room whenever our dad would get drunk, but I could see the sadness and sorrows in her eyes.

And I wasn't exactly clueless about what my dad does to my sister.

I knew, I knew what he does to my sister whenever she would tell me to lock myself in my room until she does our password knock.

And whenever I let her in she was always...limp. She tried walking normally but I could still see her limpness.

I knew one thing for sure in my life, and thats that my dad was a very bad person.

School wasn't any different than home, they both shared one thing in common.

Making my life miserable, and Im not talking about annoying homeworks, no. Im talking about the people who I call classmates spite me.

Calling me names like 'mom killer' or some other lame names.

I didn't mind it at first but eventually they started hurting me.

And whenever I went to a teacher about it they would just say something like 'you're an adult go deal with it yourself.' Or something, but I wasn't an adult, I was only seventeen for fucks sake.

And some teachers call the people who was hurting me and telling them to apologize to me but thats about it.

They would say sorry and then fuck with me again for snitching on them.

I hate the education system, the teachers get paid to teach you something they also barely understand and they don't give a shit about you.

They don't care if you're getting bullied or hurt by other people, they only cared about doing their job which was to teach so they get paid.

But at least my sister was always there to comfort me, she was the only one who cared for me.

We were only one year apart from each other but she dropped put of school to take care of our dad. I don't know why she did though after all he's done to her, he could die for all I care.

I was currently walking back home when I see a familiar face on the other side of the streets, on the dead-end of the alleyway there were two silhouettes. I squinted my eyes and one of them was a girl and the other was a male, the male was pinning the girl against the wall.

Is that, is that my sister?!

She looked scared and he slowly started touching her on places he shouldn't.

I quickly felt my heart raise and I ran over to the other side of the street, thankfully there weren't many cars passing by so I didn't have to stop and wait.