A 'perfect' life I never asked for

An irrelevant relevant chapter, basically just Sykkuno's past srry I took long to upload, things happened

~10 years ago~

Sykkuno's POV

It was so unfair, why was I getting bullied for being better than everyone else, it wasn't fair at all.

My parents enrolled me in a prestigious school for the sake of being the next owner/CEO of their multi-billion company.

They forced me to read and read everyday ever since I was five. And because of that I was smart and advance. And I hated it, because of how advanced I was Im only fourteen but Im already in senior highschool.

I was only fourteen yet I was smarter than everyone else in my class, and they hated me for that. The teachers would always say things like 'why cant you be like Thomas?' Whenever my classmates wouldn't get an answer right. And I also hated my teachers for that.

(PS, Sykkuno's name is Thomas so umm Sykkuno is Thomas okay?)

It was part of the teacher's fault for always comparing my classmates to me which made them hate me. They would pick on me whenever school was done. And it was unfair, I never asked to be born in a rich family, nor did I ever ask to have parents which would make me read every time I would get back home. I simply didn't have a choice.

I liked reading in all honesty, but not if they were boring books like entrepreneurship and business and all that boring stuff.

And whats worse was that my parents wouldn't even let me have any fun, I didn't grow up playing toys, no I grew up with books. And whenever I was reading an interesting book or novel they would confiscate it saying how it wont help me learn anything.

Yet my classmates would bully me for being so smart. But they never asked nor bother to ask what I had to go through to be so smart. They made it sound like my life was so easy, being born in a rich family with a high status quo, being smart and the only child.

But it wasn't at all nice, in fact everyday I wished that I would've just been born in a normal family. A normal family who loves me. And every night I would wish that I would somehow get reincarnated into a different body when I sleep. But of course those things only happens in fictional movies or fairytales. This was real life, this was way different than a fairytale where the protagonist would have an easygoing and convenient life.

My childhood's been robbed off of me, my parents only cared about my grades and how I would be a good owner of their company someday. They never cared about me as their child at all, they never did...

I was dozing off from my current class which was the worst of them all, business. The subject that should be the most important for my already written in stone future, ironically it was the one hated the most.

It reminded me of all those days I would watch outside the window seeing kids playing from a distant but I couldn't go out to play with them because I was stuck in my room reading a stupid business book.

But its not like I really needed to pay attention anyways since the thing the teacher was discussing was something I already learned from reading all those boring books.

But my mind was dragged back down from the clouds and into the classroom when I hear my name getting mentioned.

"Daniel oh my gosh, I swear to god you're gonna work at a fast food restaurant one day. The question isn't even that hard! Why cant you, no why cant any of YOU answer it!" Our professor was yelling at the class for not being able to answer a simple question.