What the-

Chapter 22

Corpse's POV

"Lets go to flying chairs next!" Sykkuno exclaimed, looking at me with a wide grin.

Ah yes, the extreme ride Sykkuno wanted to ride before the sun sets.

"I don't wanna..." I mumble.

"Well you're joining me anyways! Now lets hurry up, I don't want the sun to finish setting before we ride it!" He exclaimed, running towards wherever this ride is.

I run after him also since it didn't look like he would slow down for me. And I wasn't very fond of us separating and getting lost from each other.

The sun started to set and Sykkuno came a stop. He turned around and looked at me, pointing to a ride peeking out from the other structures.

It looked like a carousel but with chairs instead of horses and carriages. It didn't look that bad actually.

He started walking at a normal pace towards it and I ran next to him, slowing down when I got close to him.

"It doesn't look that bad...?" I said unsurely.

"Because it isn't" He says. I was skeptical whether he's saying that because he was joking about saying it was an extreme ride or he's him and he just isn't that scared about rides.

"Are you saying that cause you're not really scared of extreme rides or you were joking about it being an extreme ride?" I questioned skeptically.

"Oh I was just joking, it really isn't that bad, its actually really fun." He said reassuringly. I smiled at him and nodded. He smiled back before turning his attention back to where we were going.

"Oh we're here already." He says, surprised at how quick the walk was.

And to his even bigger relief there weren't many people on the line.

We both walk over to the end of the line in a calm and poised manned.

Once we made it I rested my chin on top of Sykkuno's head. "What do you want for dinner?" I ask him.

He removes my chin from his head and he walked behind me and hugged me. Feeling himself lean again me.

"I don't know, Im okay with anything really. As long as you eat with me." He says in a calm gentle tone.

Then I was reminded at how worryingly light he was when I carried him.

"You need to eat more by the way... you're so light." I say in a concerned tone.

"I do eat! I just have a high metabolism thats all...so stop worrying about it." He says in a reassuring tone, I still felt worried though.

"Don't worry Corpse, I am perfectly fine and healthy, besides the fact that I just play games all day or cuddle with you." He reassured lightly.

"Yeah yeah okay, I'll stop worrying about it. For now anyways." I said in a 'okay fine' tone.

"Oh yeah! Theres this like tower where we can eat food at! We'll have a view over the whole amusement park!...can we eat there after this...?" Sykkuno asked shyly, honestly I don't get why he gets so shy whenever he asks me for approval of something.

"Sure, it sounds romantic."

~Small time skip~

It was now our turn to ride on the flying chairs and me and Sykkuno sat on one that fits 2 people.

The ride operator started the it and we were lifted off the ground. The ride then slowly started to spin around before we stayed on a fixed pace.

I could feel the gentle breeze blow over my face, and I could see the sunsetting.