A date it is!

Chapter 15

~Same day~

Corpse's POV

I decided to cook instead of order food today, a little surprise to Sykkuno when he finishes streaming I guess.

So now I was just watching Sykkuno on my phone play Among us with the others.

From out of nowhere my mind tells me to come play with the others and Sykkuno, so I message the discord chat to let them know I'm joining after.

Corpse: I'll join you guys after

Poki: Wait but we're full rn

Corpse: Oh then just tell me when a spot's available

Brooke: Oh you can take my spot after this, this is my last game anyways

Corpse: Ok thx

Brooke: Yeah dw about it

I turn off my phone and go to the other pc to play some among us with them after.

I probably just wanted an excuse to be able to talk with Sykkuno since I can't just go to his room while he's streaming if I was being true to myself.

But I need to act like Im just 'friends' with Sykkuno since no one else knows about our secret relationship besides Rae and Toast. As far as everyone else knew I was still dating Rae and living in the same roof as her

This was gonna be hard cause I admit, I am clingy and affectionate to him. Sure I could just say that I was just joking in case people start getting too close to the truth. But it wont be long till someone figures it out, especially someone from our friend group.

I waited for the current game to end so I can join the next one, it took longer than I expected for them to finish because of how the imposters weren't killing anyone.

And with hard alibis and effective marination the imposters won. Sykkuno being one of them and Poki being the other.

I mentally congratulated him for his victory and when Brooke said her goodbyes I joined the lobby.

"Heyy Corpse~" all the girls cooed in unison.

"Hi" I said normally.

"Oh hi Corpse" Sykkuno said  welcomingly.

"Hey Sykkuno" I said, voice going softer and gentler. Everyone awed at that and Sykkuno acted confused, or was probably genuinely confused.

"Well, are we good to go then?" Rae asked. Everyone said their okays and Rae started the game. I was an imposter how lucky, and even luckier, Sykkuno was the other imposter.

The map was Polus.

Everyone was talking in the spawn and I left them to do some 'tasks.' Usually I would just follow Sykkuno everywhere but Im trying to not raise 'suspicion' on our secret relationship.

I was in the middle of faking my tasks in medbay when I suddenly heard chattering coming closer to me.

I could only make out some of the voices coming. It was Poki, Karl, and Sykkuno.

Perfect

"Oh hi Corpse!" Karl said walking next to me, Rae and Sykkuno following closely.

"Corpse were you faking tasks?" Poki asked skeptically, I could tell she wasn't being serious with that question.

"Yes." I said plainly and clicked the kill button killing Poki. Immediately after I did that Sykkuno also killed Karl.

"Oh Jesus Corpse you killed him!" Sykkuno said as I heard his muffled giggling.