I wanna ride that one!

A/N: Oki! So I know they're wearing face masks to cover their face but in this chapter pretend they aren't but they are at the same time 🤔 like they can still see each others facial expressions like when they smile 🤔 just go with it ;-;

Chapter 18

Sykkuno's POV

"Oh, in that case, Im clueless right now!" I exclaimed and smiled sheepishly at Corpse.

"Sure you are" he said sarcastically and pecked me on my cheeks.

I giggled and once we stepped out of the dark parking lot we were met with the bright dazzling sunlight.

I squinted my eyes and Corpse pulled out a cap from out of nowhere and put it on top of me. He also got one and wore it.

I still squinted my eyes a little but eventually got used to the bright light.

My mouth went agape at the wonderful and exciting looking sight in front of me.

It was an amusement park, a really magical looking one, like the ones you see on movies or in your dreams.

The huge ferries wheel was the first thing you'd notice cause it was taller than all except one. A huge dark tower which was taller than the ferris wheel. Thrilling and exciting looking roller coasters around it. A tall drop tower. And my favorite ride ever since I was little, the flying chairs.

There were probably plenty more rides inside but those were the only ones I could see from this far away.

I start squealing like an idiot, unable to contain my excitement. I was physically bouncing up and down and Corpse had to hold me down so I don't look crazy.

"You like where I planned our date?" Corpse asks, already knowing what I'll answer.

"No." I said, enthusiasm clear in my voice.

"Aww guess we should go back then." Corpse says as he turns around and started walking back, dragging me along with him since he was still holding my hands.

"No Corpse I was joking! Please!" I pleaded, trying to stop him from walking back by attempting to run the other way.

He chuckled and suddenly let go of my hand.

That didn't end very well and I tripped on the hard concrete ground. Scraping my palms and my knees just so I don't land face first on the ground.

"Shit!" Corpse cursed and ran towards me.

"Im so sorry! I didn't think that would actually happen!" Corpse apologized as he grabbed my wrists and pulled me up.

It stung my knees a lot but I managed to stand up firmly.

"Its a-okay just buy me ice cream when we get there." I say optimistically despite how my knees and palms were literally scratched and bleeding.

"Yeah yeah, just lemme..." he said, not finishing his sentence as he suddenly carried me bridal style and started to run towards the entrance of the amusement park.

I didn't complain about it but we did get a decent amount of stares and looks from other people walking or standing by.

Okay now that I looked at my knees it was actually badly wounded, it didn't look like I got it from scraping on the hard concrete.

Due to the amount of blood I was losing I started to feel dizzy and fuzzy.

"Please don't pass out" Corpse whispered concernedly.