Lets go to flying chairs next!

Chapter 21

Corpse's POV

Once we got off the hot air balloon ride Sykkuno grabbed my hand and started to drag me off of somewhere again.

"I found a ride I wanna try while we were in the hot air balloon it looks extreme so its okay if you don't join." Sykkuno said in one quick breath. But I somehow understood what he said clearly.

"I'll wait till I see it." I said, still speed walking our way towards wherever the ride was.

"Aha! There!" Sykkuno exclaimed, pointing in front of him.

Nope!

"I'll sit this one out..." I mumbled.

"Don't worry I gave up on the game so you win already!" He said, excitement all over his face.

"Looks like the line's getting long, you should run over there." I said, and not a second after I said that he let go of my hand and ran over there.

I on the other hand calmly walked my way towards the front of the ride, stopping just outside the queue.

Sykkuno waved at me and I waved back. Then I looked up at the ride.

The famous topple tower.

It was like the flying frisbee one, except it moves in circles except of just back and forth as if it was toppling down, hence the name.

And it looked like Sykkuno was on the 3rd batch. Since this looks like it'll take a while I sat down on a nearby bench, getting comfortable and reclining myself.

I opened my phone and informed Sykkuno that I was just sitting on a bench. While I was at it I also checked any new messages.

Three messages from Rae and four from Toast. I opened Rae's first.

Rae: What time you gonna be back with me precious car?

Rae: Also where are you anyways? You never told me where you're taking Sykkuno on a date.

Rae: Guess your phone's on silent mode? Well in case you do see these messages DONT FORGETS TO TAKE PICTURES AND SEND THEM TO ME!

I chuckled lightly at the last message and took a picture of Sykkuno waiting in line.

Corpse: We'll be back at around 11 probably, in any case can we just sleep there since we'll probably both be too worn out to walk all the way back to Sykkuno's place.

Corpse: Take a guess from this picture on where we are.

Corpse: *Image*

I then checked Toast's new messages.

Toast: Hi

Toast: Bye

Toast: Are you and Sykkuno at his apartment rn? Cuz he hasn't replied to me so I thought maybe he's sleeping or smthng.

Toast: Are you sleeping too, well just tell me when you're both back cuz I may have forgotten smthng inside Sykkuno's apartment.

I typed out my reply and sent it.

Corpse: Hi

Corpse: Bye

Corpse: No, we went on a date somewhere.

Corpse: We'll be back tom early or after or before lunch. We'll sleep at Rae's tonight so yeah.

I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket. I looked back at the line to where Sykkuno was riding. I looked around for him but couldn't see him anymore, he was probably somewhere near the front already.