Never again

Chapter 32

~Present~

Sykkuno's POV

Once I left my condo I decided to take the park route going to Rae's house where Corpse was.

People were staring at me running but I really couldn't care less about the stares I would get. Right now my priority was to go to Corpse and fix things with him.

The first thing I would do once I see him is definitely give him a hug, judging from Toast's description on Corpse's current state I'd say he'd hug me back.

Then the next thing I would do was apologize to him for ending things and take him back with me. Then after that I'll just go with the flow of how thing will go.

Im glad I had a friend like Toast, he's so helpful and caring to all of us, even if he doesn't look like he cares about our wellbeing at all he actually does.

I'll also need to apologize to Corpse about his face getting leaked since if I didn't beg him to not wear his mask people wouldn't entire know what he looked like when it got leaked.

And if I hadn't insisted for the date to be on a weekend where I know a lot of people would be outside wondering his face probably wouldn't have been leaked in the first place.

But right now my only goal was to make things right with Corpse, I'll do everything else after that.

~Meanwhile~

Corpse's POV

Once I left Rae's house wearing my black mask I started to calmly make my way towards Sykkuno's building. Why wasn't I running you might be thinking? Well running is tiring and Im tired enough from sulking all day for four days.

Plus I get to look at my beautiful surroundings, not like I really cared about it though.

I was just walking minding my own business when I suddenly feel someone watching me.

I turn my head subtly around and saw a girl, she looked like she was about 15. She was definitely watching and following me.

Shit, does she recognize me!?

Then she ran in front of, stopping me from walking.

"U-Umm...Im sorry...!" She apologized shyly, she was apologizing, but what for?

I was thinking whether or not I should say something or just ignore her. If I speak she'll probably recognize my voice. But I think she already knows its me, otherwise I wouldn't stop someone and apologize to them if I wasn't sure.

"What for...?" I asked uncertainty clear in voice, she didn't flinch or looked surprised so Im guessing she definitely knew it was me.

People were now watching us as they walked by, feeling my heart raise from all the eyes on us I just grab her hand and continued walking. It was probably a weird thing to do but it did make people stop eyeing us.

"U-Umm..." she stuttered nervously.

"What for?" I said again.

"I-I was the one...I was the one who took a picture of you and Sykkuno and tweeted it...Im sorry..." she said and I was taken aback at what she said. The place we went to during the triple date was far away from here, so what were the chances of me meeting her.

But at the same time I was angry on the inside, I was angry that it was her who leaked my face, I was angry that because of her me and Sykkuno broke up.

But I needed to contain myself, getting angry would only cause a problem for both of us.

"Im sorry for posting the pic without your consent...I was just so happy to see my OTP come true!" She said, her tone changing from an apologetic tone to a happy one on the last part.

What the fuck is an OTP???

I didn't know what that meant but judging by her tone of happiness it was a good meaning. I could tell she didn't mean any harm when she tweeted the picture of me and Sykkuno. So my anger died down, realizing that she was just so happy when her 'OTP' came true.

"Are you mad...?" She said nervously, I shook my head a no in response and she smiled.

"Phew, Im glad, but Im still sorry." She said relieved.

"By the way...can I tweet about this...? About how I met you in person on the streets?" She chuckled nervously, I chuckled at her in response.

"No." I said deadpan and she just nodded understandingly.

"I'll get going now" she said contently as she started walking away.

"By the way, whats your name?" I asked, I don't know why I was asking for her name but I feel like I should at least know the name of the person who leaked my face.

She stopped on her tracks and looked at me, smiling sheepishly at me.

"[Insert your name here]" she said before continue to walk back to wherever again.

What a nice name.

~Time skip~

I was walking in the park, I decided to take this route since it was where I first met Sykkuno and it was nostalgic, so much happy memories going through my mind.

I was just minding my own business walking, looking down on the ground as I walked when I suddenly feel someone wrap their arms around me, embracing me in a tight hug.

I flinched and my heart rate suddenly jumped, but when I saw who it was I immediately hugged back.

"Corpse Im so sorry!"

Sykkuno's POV

Halfway through running I got tired and slowed down and just walked the rest of the way.

Once I made it inside the park the sun already started to set. I was walking on the path when I see a familiar figure just a few meters in front of me.

A tall decently body builded man. Wearing mostly all black clothing, slightly scruffy hair, and a black mask covering half his face.

Corpse!?!?

My eyes started to water out of pure happiness that I finally saw him for the first time after a few days. Is it possible to miss someone so much after just 4 days of not seeing them? Probably, because thats how much I missed Corpse.

I ran towards him, tears falling from eyes, but they weren't sad tears, they were happy ones.

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest, I started crying out of pure joy and happiness.

"Corpse Im so sorry!" I cried in his chest, I felt him tightly wrap his arms around me.

"You should be" he responded, I wasn't expecting that response but I ignored it and continued hugging him whilst crying in his chest.

Since it was already getting dark there weren't many people around thankfully so we didn't have to pull away just yet.

I felt something wet hit my the top of my head and I looked to see that they were tears coming from Corpse.

He was also crying out of joy.

"Sykkuno please come back" he said tears still falling from his eyes. I don't know why he asked that but I responded with tiptoeing upwards and connecting our lips together.

God I missed this

We both pulled away eventually and we both just looked at each other warmly.

"Why'd you even ask that..." I mumbled warmly at him, to which he responded with connecting our lips again.

We pulled away again and he smiled at me, "I don't know."

We both sat down on the bench just right next to us, come to think of it this was where we first met. In this exact spot.

"Sykkuno don't ever leave me again..." he mumbled at me, I leaned my head against his shoulder as we both watched the sun slowly set into the horizon.

"Never again"

...

So book is ending in 4 more chapters... :D;

1312 words :]