"Are you serious Granger?"

That night I couldn't really sleep. I usually slept on my back. But it still hurt from earlier. Malfoy is probably doing just fine although he caused this. Everyone else was fast asleep. I needed to get some sleep for tomorrow morning though. I really can't believe that me and the girls are on the Quidditch team now. Now all I got to do is win this bet.

Once I finally fell asleep, which took hours by the way, I slept peacefully. The next morning I woke up late. 15 minutes late to practice. I slept through breakfast!

I got up really quickly, ran to the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess. I quickly got ready in and grabbed a hair tie and my broom. I ran out quickly. Turning heads every hall. I bumped into some people but really didn't care. I had to get to the Quidditch pitch.

Once I got there I saw the group flying. The guys teaching the girls what to do. They all saw me and flew down to me.

"You're late missy." Theo said smirking.

"I woke up late. Why didn't any of you guys wake me up?" I said turning to Pansy and Rikki.

"We asked Astoria to wake you." Pansy said almost falling off her broom. Blaise catches her before she reached the ground.

"Well I see the problem. She literally hates me. She didn't wake me up." I said while putting my hair up in a high ponytail.

We got started, well I got started since the rest of the girls already did.

"Alright I'm helping Pansy and Theo is helping Rikki, so I guess Malfoy can help you out." Blaise said before they all got on their brooms again.

"Wait what." I said just as they all flew off. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I turned around and opened my eyes to see Malfoy smirking.

"What are you smirking at?" I said rolling my eyes.

He rolled his eyes too and called his broom up. I still didn't know how to fly since I just started going here. I called my broom. Nothing. I called it again. Nothing again. Malfoy already started flying and he saw me struggling.

"Are you serious Granger?" He said hovering above the ground. He sighed loudly and got off his broom. He helped me out with my broom. I really couldn't get it up. Finally, when I got it up I got too excited. I started jumping all over the place.

"I DID IT!"  I jumped around. I had a huge smile on my face. Malfoy, who was leaning against his broom that stood up, also had a little smile. He quickly shook she smile off his face as soon as I looked at him. My brows furrowed. Nonetheless I got on my broom and flew up. I was a little shaky at first if I'm being honest.

The practice was pretty much Malfoy teaching me what to do. He explained every role and seen how I would do. I could pretty much only be a beater or chaser. Malfoy gave me a beater to hit the bludger. The bludger came shooting straight at me. My eyes widened and I hit it. I lost my balance and almost fell off my entire broom. Luckily, Malfoy caught me before I fell. Then I got rebalanced on my broom and continued. So one thing we know, I'm not a good beater. I got a few bruises from the bludger, fell of my broom once, and hit Malfoy twice. It was really funny. The way he looked at my in anger made me burst out laughing. I didn't do it on purpose the first time, but the second time I just couldn't resist. Pansy and Blaise were doing fine. She was really good at being a beater. And Rikki and Theo were pretty much just talking.

Malfoy left and came back with the quaffle. Then he taught me how to be a chaser. I was way better at being a chaser than a beater. I actually knew how to do it. I was really good. Obviously Malfoy had to still guide me through what I had to do, but other than that, I was great at being a chaser.

After the little practice, we all meet up.

"Pansy's a really good beater." Blaise said as we all arrived. Pansy blushed a little. I had my suspicions that Pansy liked Blaise a little. But she also liked Malfoy. Or so I thought she did.

"Yea Rikki's a natural chaser." Theo said which made Rikki smile. Is there something going on I don't know about? For all I know everyone here is single.

"Amelia should just quit. She's good at none." Malfoy said while holding his stomach, where the bludger hit him. I rolled my eyes.

"If I'm not good at those maybe I can try being a seeker?" I said jokingly. He looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"No you're a chaser." He said trying to get away from the idea. I played along.

"So you admit I'm a good chaser?" I said with an eyebrow up. He just rolled his eyes.

We realized what time it was. We were late to our next class. Potions. Everyone's eyes widened. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Out of everyone I didn't know they would be this scared to be late for a class. They all started running towards the castle, I followed a bit behind. We got our things from our dorm and rushed towards class. We all ran in and I looked up to see professor Snape. SNAPE. HE TAUGHT THIS CLASS?! WE'RE DEAD.

As we all ran in we tripped and stumbled on each other. Snape looked so mad. I was holding in my laugh. Rikki could tell any she nudged me, which made me burst out in laughter. Everyone looked at me.

"Is something funny Ms. Granger?" Snape said as I was still laughing. I quickly calmed myself and replied.

"No sir." I said stiffly. Not wanting to get furthermore in trouble. We all took our seats. I sat next to Rikki. Still trying to contain my laughter now that professor snape wasn't looking.

"Detention. All 6 of you. No let's continue where we left off before we got interrupted." He said looking at us. I was still trying so hard not to laugh and he just shook his head in disappointment.