"Omg, Dray!"

The sky was beautiful. Buckbeak flew Harry and I above the castle, which was beautiful. The castle was so big. I never really got to see it from above before. The cool air breeze in our faces. My hair was flying all over the place. Harry and I laughed at my hair being everywhere. I finally got to see the view once I tried fixing my hair. It was beautiful. Buckbeak took us to the highest places at Hogwarts. You can see the river, the mountains. The sun was shining so it looked so nice.

Buckbeak lowered down into the lake. We were hovering right above to water. I spread my arms to feel the cool breeze and to not be scared. I shouldn't be scared, it's beautiful. Harry mirrored my action. He spread out his arms and yelled. We both did. We felt powerful. We felt free. Buckbeak placed one of his claws in the water which made the water trail.

We flew over mountains and the forest again. Hagrid called Buckbeak down again. We flew around and landed. Everyone cheered as we landed on the floor. Hagrid took Harry off Buckbeak and asked a question.
"How am I doing on my first day?" He asked putting Harry on the floor.

"Great." Hagrid was truly doing amazing.

"Brilliant, professor." Harry replied after me.
Hagrid shrugged. Before Hagrid could go on with his lesson, an idiot came to ruin it. Hagrid hadn't even token me off Buckbeak yet before Malfoy came pushing everyone out of his way.

"Yea, you're not dangerous at all are you? You great, ugly, brute!" Malfoy came towards Buckbeak, trying to pet him.

I'm guessing Buckbeak got offended, because next thing I know, Buckbeak was in the air, I was falling off of him, onto the floor, and Malfoy was being scratched by Buckbeak.

Everyone was yelling, screaming and runny away. Hagrid calmed Buckbeak down, and Hermione ran towards me. I was still on the floor. I got up. It hurt a lot actually. But I was still able to walk and stand, unlike Malfoy.

Malfoy exaggerated way too much. It was just a little scratch. He was the one who got injured less but whining about it more.

"Ah! It's killed me, it's killed me!" Malfoy was on the floor crying, whining in fact.

"Calm down, its just a scratch." Hagrid reassured him. But Malfoy didn't care. He kept rolling around on the floor holding his arm.

Hermione yelled that we needed to be taken to the hospital. Even though Malfoy's scratch was on his arm, he was carried by Hagrid. I walked beside him. Limping, but still able to walk.

"You're gonna regret this! You and your bloody chicken." Malfoy kept whining as Hagrid dismissed the class.

We were walking up to the castle when he started whining again.

"Merlin Malfoy, it was only a scratch, you're fine!" I got tired of his whining. He was quite annoying.

"I might've died! That bloody chicken could've killed me!" He stated which made me roll my eyes.

"You wouldn't have died! If anything I got hurt worst and you being petty got Hagrid to carry you." We argued back and forth until we got to the hospital wing.

Madame Pomfrey was there as she was the nurse. I explained what happened while Hagrid put Draco on one of the beds. Madame Pomfrey was more worried about me, but Malfoy obviously needed the attention so he started whining hysterically. Madame Pomfrey left for a while which left Malfoy and I alone. I giggled, remembering Malfoy's whining earlier.

"What are you laughing at, Granger." Malfoy said, his eyebrows furrowed while sitting up just like I did before.

"You" I said simply before laughing again. He exaggerates way to much. He rolled his eyes.

We heard some rustling outside the corridor. And some talking. Footsteps. We looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows, then at the door.

"Amelia!" Rikki yelled as she run towards my bed. She hugged me. The rest of the group came over to me as well. The started asking if I was ok. I nodded. I looked over at Malfoy,his eyes narrowed. He was jealous. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I nodded my head toward the bed on the other side of the room facing me, the bed Malfoy was in. Everyone turned.

"Omg Dray!" Pansy ran over to him. Astoria followed. Everyone else walked towards him.

Once they all left for lunch Malfoy and I stayed. Madame Pomfrey said I had to stay. Malfoy on the other hand, wanted to stay for attention. Or at least that's what I think. He said it was because he was still in pain. But I refuse to believe that.

We were both reading, they had books nearby so patients can read when their bored. I finished my book, I had nothing else to do. I looked straight ahead. There was a window above Malfoy, the view was beautiful. I inspected it further until I got bored again. My eyes landed on the platinum blonde. He wasn't done reading. He just sat in bed minding his business. I'm surprised he hadn't started to pick a fight with me. It was quite while we were reading, not one moment when we were fighting.

"Staring, Granger?" Malfoy said not looking up, but focusing his attention on the book still. My eyebrows shot up.

"What no! I finished my book I was just looking at the window above you." I didn't technically lie.

"Mhm" was all he replied with. Just then, the group walked in. Rikki held a plate of food for me and Blaise brought one for Malfoy. We ate while the group just sat there on some beds and chairs. They pretty much talked about something that happened during lunch. Apparently Seamus, a Gryffindor, blew up something yet again.

Draco and I were allowed to leave the Hospital wing. We both walked all the way towards the Slytherin common room together, it one word spoken. Occasionally, Malfoy would hold his arm in pain, I just scoffed and kept walking. I was getting annoyed by him wincing every time, acting like it hurt, next time he did it I said something.

"Ya know if you haven't gotten jealous of Harry, this would've never happened." I said, tired of him.

"I wasn't jealous of Potter." He said before walking into the common room.

"Mhm." I hummed simply right behind him.