"STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM!"

"Alright. Let's play." Theo started. We all sat down in a circle. I was sitting between Rikki and Theo, next to Theo was Blaise, and Malfoy sat in between Pansy and Astoria. Or they sat around him. They both flirted with him and it was obvious they both liked him. It was also obvious that he didn't like them back. The whole situation was hilarious. Pansy and Astoria were so oblivious.

"I'll go first" Pansy said.

"Ok, Pansy truth or dare" Blaise asked.

Pansy chose dare. Blaise dared her to try to get into the Gryffindor common room. We all snuck out and went up the moving stairs without getting caught. She couldn't get in. None of us knew the password.

"Amelia you must know the password. You're twin it a Gryffindor." Astoria said. Gosh she gets on my nerves.

"No, I don't know it. She never told me. I'm not a Gryffindor." I said with a fake smile then rolled my eyes.

Pansy tries to get in but couldn't. None of us could. We all had to give up on trying to get into the Gryffindor house. We all went back to the dungeons.

"Alright. Rikki, truth or dare?" Pansy asked Rikki. Rikki hesitated.

"Uh, uhm, alright truth." Rikki answered nervously.

"Wow" I said and she hit my arm.
"Is there anyone you fancy right now?" Pansy asked.

"What?! No, obviously not. Are you crazy. No." She said, she seemed so nervous. I knew she was lying.

"Are you sure?" Theo asked.

"UGH. Fine I do. But I'm not telling you guys who it is. That's not the truth." She snapped. My eyes widened. I haven't seen her that mad or annoyed. But then again, I've only known her for a day.

"Ok Astoria, truth or dare."

"Dare"

"I dare you to, flirt with a 5th year." Rikki finished. My eyebrows shot up. What is going on. They were all comfortable with dares. I on the other hand was barely getting used to being in their group. Nonetheless, Astoria went back inside the common room, to the party, to find a 5th year.

My eyes widened as she walked inside. I was shocked. These people are bold. They all followed Astoria, to watch her do her dare. So did I. We walked in and the party was still going on. More people were there it was already about 12:00. We all stood aside, looking at Astoria flirting. The 5th year boy was actually into it. He started dancing with her and they talked for a while. We all started to get bored.

"We should just go" Theo said. Everyone nodded. They all left. I was confused. Although I hated her, I didn't want anything bad to happen to her. I went along anyway. We went back to our dorm, to continue the game.

"Alright, Blaise, truth or dare." Theo asked.
Blaise chose dare, Theo dared him to play ding dong ditch some dorms. Instead of him doing it himself, we all did it.

It was amazing, and so fun. Whenever someone would open the door and see us, they would chase us down and we would all run for our lives. I felt like I actually belonged in this friend group.

We knocked on Marcus, Crabbe, and Goyle's dorm and they got so mad that they took out their wands and started throwing spells at us. I accidentally fell, and the boys were getting closer. I got up and kept running but the rest of the group was already too ahead. I turned around and saw a huge flash coming towards me. I felt a cold hand grab my wrist. They pulled me aside, hiding behind a wall. They put their hand around my mouth so I wouldn't say anything.

It was Draco. I took his hand of my mouth.
"What are you doing!" I screamed.
"Shh!" He said putting his hand over my mouth, again. I took it off again.
"What are you doing!" I whisper, yelled, quieter.

"You're giving attitude right now? I basically just saved your life!" Malfoy said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Saved my life? I wouldn't of died!" I said crossing my arms.

"You could of!" He started arguing.

"Oh yeah because you would've cared!" I said right before I heard footsteps. I turned my head towards where the footsteps were coming from. I saw Astoria before I saw a red flash. I felt a lot of pain and fell back. I was on the ground, back leaned against the wall. Holding my stomach I looked up and yelled at her.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I asked winced after I yelled. It still hurt. Astoria had it put for me.
"STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM!" Astoria yelled, referring to Draco.
"WHAT! YOU DIDNT REALLY THINK I WAS FLIRTING WITH HIM!" I yelled back we argued back and forth.
The rest of the group heard and rushed over to us.
"What happened?" Rikki helped me up.

"She thought I was flirting with this idiot." I said getting barely being able to stand. Malfoy scoffed.

"I would've been more of an idiot if I let you." He said which made me scoff in response.

"I'm pretty sure you wish I would flirt with you, Malfoy." I said which made him roll his eyes.

I started to leave, but I couldn't and fell right to the floor again. Everyone helped me up.

"Woah are you okay?" Blaise asked.

"Obviously not, I can't even walk right." I answered standing up again. Rikki put my arm around her so she could support me up.

"I'll take you back to the dorm. We need sleep anyway, goodnight everyone." Rikki said as she walked me back. Everyone replied "goodnight" and went back to their own dorms also.

Once the four of us girls arrived to our dorm we all got unready and in our pajamas and layer in bed. I was still in pain but it hurt a little less than before.

How could she think I was flirting with that rude blonde. I had absolutely no feelings for him. He was so annoying. For merlins sake he called me and my sister 'mudbloods'.

"I think Amelia deserves an apology." Rikki said to Astoria, which made me smile. It showed she cared. She didn't really know me, but she cared. Astoria on the other hand, didn't. She scoffed at what Rikki said. Rikki sat up on her bed. She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow, waiting for an apology.
"Ugh, Amelia I'm sorry." She apologized rudely. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay" I said not really accepting the apology.

We all fell asleep, it was about 1:30 already. We had a big day ahead of us.