"Ew. No. Never. Never in my life."

The Slytherin Prefect lead the first years in front of the Slytherin entrance to the common room. I leaned against the wall to hear the prefect talk and got up when he was going to let us in.

"Pure-blood" the prefect yelled and the door to the common room opened. This was going to be awkward.

I walked in the common room and looked around. It was beautiful. It was a little dark in there. Green and black were the most colors I could see. Rikki, who was on the couch with the boys in her group, got up and headed over to me.

"Hello Amelia!" She said to get my attention. She pulled me aside.

"You're staying in our dorm" she said which made my eyebrows shoot up.

"What?" I said confused. "Dumbledore told us that you'll be staying with us in our dorm." She said as she took my arm and started walking me to her room. I looked back as we left and I saw Malfoy staring at me with a disgusted face. I narrowed my eyes and smiled sarcastically at him.

We stopped at her dorm and she opened the door. Once we stepped I noticed two other girls in the room. One I recognized from the Slytherin table, all over Malfoy, she hangs out with Rikki. The other I didn't recognize at all.

"Hey guys, this is our new dorm mate." She said stepping aside as I waved. One girl was sitting on a bed full with dresses and the other was curling her hair.

"Hey." They both said awkwardly.

"You can take the bed next to mine" she said nodding towards the empty bed next hers. I sat down and there was an awkward silence.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson, by the way." She said breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm Astoria Greengrass" the girl curling her hair said, not bother to look turn around and look at me.

"I'm Amelia, Amelia Granger" I said with a smile.

"Wait, you're that mudblood's sister. Huh?" She said with a little giggle. I got a little mad at her. Why would she call my sister a mudblood in my face? I replied calmly though, to not make a scene in front of Rikki and Pansy.
"I'm her twin sister, and yes we're muggle-borns" I said emphasizing the "muggle-borns" since she called my sister a mudblood.

She looked at me up and down, with attitude, and scoffed as she went back to curling her hair. I narrowed my eyes, still angry. There was a little bit of silence in the room, again, but Rikki soon broke it.

"Anyways, what are you to getting ready for?" She asked, getting up.

"The party, remember?" Pansy said. Party? It's their first day back for merlins sake. What do they do at parties anyway. We're way to young to drink or anything else.

"Oh shit. I forgot. I need to get ready too." She said rushing into the bathroom.

"Party? It's your first day back. We have classes tomorrow." I said trying to knock at least some sense into them.

"Exactly, every year, the first day back, there's a party. To welcome us back." Pansy said putting some diamond earrings on.

"Yea, are you coming with!?" Rikki yelled from the bathroom. She was putting on some makeup.

"No way. I've got to get some sleep." I said getting into bed.

"Oh c'mon it'll be fun!" Rikki yelled.

"I don't know." I said unsure. I wanted to go but I knew I shouldn't.

"Hey, if she doesn't want to go she doesn't want to go. She's missing out." Astoria said with a smirk. Now she was getting me really angry.
"Ya know what, I am going" I said closing the book I was reading and getting out of bed.
We all got ready and Pansy and Astoria left before Rikki and I. Rikki wore a black, short, long sleeved dress. I wore a white, wool, sweater under a black dress with a zipper in the middle going all the way through.

The party was in the Slytherin common room. Only Slytherins were invited. I walked in and saw people dancing and having fun. The older kids drinking, the younger kids weren't invited, they were too young to pretty much do anything.

"There's the ladies." Theo said getting Rikki and I's attention. He took us to the rest of the group, they were all sitting down on the couches.

Theo lead me to sit in between him and Blaise. Rikki sat down next to Pansy on the other couch in front of us. Theo put his arm around me and I just sat there awkwardly. I still don't really know most of them. Rikki was probably the only one I would consider to be my friend for now.

They were all having a conversation about something I didn't know of so I just sat there quietly. The conversation stopped when Astoria and Malfoy came. She was all over him, he on the other hand looked so annoyed and uncomfortable. I looked over at Pansy since she was all over him near the feast. Pansy looked mad, jealous. I slightly laughed at this whole love triangle situation. Well part of a love triangle since Malfoy doesn't look like he likes either of them back. I thought nobody had heard me but Malfoy turned and glared at me angrily while taking a seat next to Pansy. I just hand a smirk on my face because I knew it was bothering him. Astoria got mad when he sat next to Pansy, so she stormed off.

"What's up with her?" Blaise said referring to Astoria who just ran off. I shrugged and looked over at Malfoy with a smirk. He narrowed his eyes angrily. I laughed again.

Everyone was just talking over the music, occasionally I would participate in some conversations but mostly stayed quiet. Most the time I was bored. So I looked around the room. The older teens were drunker than before, I knew it would bite them right in the ass, the next morning. I got up to get some punch. I weaved through all the people dancing. Everyone bumping into me every now and then. I sighed of relief when I got to the table with the punch. As I poured myself a drink I heard an annoying voice talking to me.

"What we're you giggling at, mudblood" I turned my head and saw an annoyingly, very blonde, Malfoy. I scoffed.

"You don't have to call me a 'mudblood' every time you talk to me, ya know? And I was obviously giggling at you." I answered before rolling my eyes.

"But am I wrong? You are a mudblood." He said with a smirk.

"I'm a muggle-born. And I have a name, ya know. It's Amelia. Amelia. Got it?" I said before taking a sip of the punch. I quickly spit it out. It tastes disgusting. That wasn't punch.

"Ugh what is this!" I said still spitting the taste out of my mouth. Malfoy laughed. I looked at him with narrow eyes. He new I was angry.

"The older kids put alcohol in it, idiot." He said still laughing.

"Aw, great" I said putting down the cup on the table. Malfoy kept laughing. I rolled my eyes and went to go sit down, Malfoy sat dow as well.

"Finally you guys are back, where have you two been." Rikki said with an eyebrow raised and a smirk while looking over at me. I knew what she was talking about.

"Ew, no, never. Never in my life." I said disgusted. Malfoy scoffed. I looked over at him.

"Is something wrong" I said crossing my arms.

"Nope, just wondering why you're lying. You know you wanted to." He said with a smirk. I laughed.

"You're joking right. You are far from correct mister." I said crossing my arms as well. There there was a bit of silence while Malfoy and I stared at each other, both our eyes narrowed and not blinking what so ever. The rest of the group just stared between us two seeing who would break first. But none of us did.

"Um, anyways, we were just talking and decided to play truth or dare. Y'all in?" Blaise asked which didn't make us stop staring.

"Mhm" we both answered not breaking the stare. It was finally when Pansy got in his face breaking the eye contact. I had a smirk on my face. I won. He rolled his eyes at me and I laughed.

We all went to our dorm. Astoria saw us all going to the dorm and she invited herself to play too. I rolled my eyes. She had the worst attitude.

"Alright. Let's play."