"Uh, thats not Hermione."

I really didn't know what my sister was talking about. She hadn't made it clear what I was going to "owe her". I still didn't want to loose either way.

We ended up going to Diagon Alley to get all the things I needed. It was beautiful, so many witches and wizards, so much magic. I'm pretty sure I saw a giant when I was there. My sister kept talking about her friends and how I was going to meet them. Apparently there's a  famous "Harry Potter" she's friends with. And a "Ron Weasley" who was sort of mean in their first year. I wasn't really paying much attention to what she was saying because I was looking around.

After we gathered all my things, we set of to the Hogwarts Express. It looked like a normal train stop to me. There's nothing really magic about it.

"Are you sure we're at the right place?" I said pushing my trolley of my things.

"Definitely." Hermione said as she handed me a train ticket. "Platform 9 3/4" Huh? There is no platform 9 3/4.

"Is this some kind of joke or something." I said before looking up to find Hermione, but she was already gone.

I rushed to find Hermione and saw her standing between platform 9 and 10. She was looking for someone, which I guessed was me.

"There you are!" Hurry let's go!" She said facing her trolley to the wall.
"Go where?" I asked doing the same.
"To Hogwarts of course!" She surprised me by running through a wall.

I was shocked. Was I supposed to do the same? I debated on running through the wall. Surely there was another way to get there right? I wasn't scared or anything I was just, unsure. I took a big gulp before running with my eyes closed.

I opened my eyes to see many people. Many parents, many younger children, many older children. Many tears, many hugs. Ugh. My parents were already gone they said bye to me before we got to platform 9 3/4. They cried for Hermione. Why didn't they cry for me. Eh. I really didn't care much though. They always liked Hermione more. She was the first wizard, so it kind of makes sense.

I was looking around until a arm grabbed my wrist. They pulled me through a crowd.

"C'mon you can sit with us!" Hermione said as she was the one pulling me through the crowd.
She let me go before we got on to the train. It was amazing. I'm finally a witch. This has been my dream ever since Hermione told me about it.

I stepped on the train and felt the magic. The energy was just so strong and beautiful.
Hermione pulled my arm again because I think I was taking too long.

"Why are you such a slow-poke." She said as we walked down the trains looking at every compartment. She was looking for something, or should I say someone.

We stopped  at a specific compartment with two boys in it and an adult who looked like he was sleeping.

"Harry!" She said as she leaped towards the brown haired boy with glasses for a hug.

"Hermione!" He hugged her bag.

The ginger haired boy just sat there staring at me while holding a rat in his hands. He looked at me confused. I'm guessing they didn't know I was coming.

"Who's you're friend?" The boy with glasses asked.

"Yeah she looks just like you." The ginger said as he nodded to Hermione signaling a 'hello'.

"Oh this is my.. uh twin sister." She hesitated. The boys looked at us shocked.

"Twin?" The ginger said as the boys both looked at me in shock.

"You didn't tell us you have a twin sister." The boy in glasses said. I glared at my sister who was sitting down next to Harry, who gave me a 'I'm sorry' look. Of course she didn't tell anyone. Nobody knew about Hermione the great's twin sister.

I carried on sitting down next to the ginger haired boy as they all stared at me.

"Yep, I'm Amelia." I said to break the silence.
Nobody was answering but they were only staring at me in 'awe'. Hermione kicked the ginger boy and elbowed the brunette.

"O-oh yea, I'm Harry, Harry Potter." He said after shaking his head leaving the current state of mind he was in. I couldn't help but chuckle.
"I'm Ron Weasley." The ginger said as he introduced himself too.

I shook their hands they held out. I learned that all three of them were Gryffindors. They met in their first year and got into scandals a lot. They started talking and tried their best way to include me but I knew that they were like a trio and didn't want to budge in. I got up to go take a walk because I was bored. Hermione's head shot up as I stood.
"Where are you going?" She said confused. As the boys stared.

"To the.. uh.. bathroom." I lied I didn't want to tell them I was bored and annoyed of their talking.

"Oh- ok." She said before she turned back to continue the conversation.

I left the compartment and closed the door. I kept walking looking in some compartments and seeing people talking. It was getting cold and dark outside. I looked out the window and in compartments to see confused faces. I was about to walk back until the train came to a full stop and I fell into a compartment whose door slide open. I landed on the floor with my back against the wall with the window.

"Watch it mudblood." I heard an annoying voice. I looked up from and saw the people in the compartment. I landed in a compartment full of some boys and girls. There where two girls and 5 boys. "Great ratio".

"Uh thats not Hermione." Said the dark-skinned boy who sat across from the blonde who called me a 'mudblood'.

"Oh shi-, you looked like that Granger" he said kind of apologizing. I stood up brushing myself off as everyone stared. I did look like Hermione but we had some differences.

"That stupid mudblood would do something like this." The blonde said as two boys next to him laughed. I started to get mad. He can't just call my sister a "stupid mudblood".

"He doesn't talk to mudbloods. Especially Hermione Granger." Said one of the boys who was like a minion to him.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He said holding out his hand which I refused to shake.

"Well 'Malfoy' Hermione isn't a mudblood. And she is far from stupid. So don't talk about her like that because next time she might not do anything of it but I certainly will." I said heading for the door. Malfoy scoffed and the rest of the people in the compartment looked at my in awe and some in disgust.

"You might want to start over with the not talking to 'mudbloods' because from where I'm standing you just did." I said with a smile and my winked before I left to find Hermione.

"OoOo" the whole compartment said as Amelia left. 'She was a mudblood just like the Granger. She could be her sister? But they look too alike and the same age.' Draco thought.

He rolled my eyes at the people in the compartment.

"Malfoy got told off by a mudblood." Theo said as everyone laughed.

"I like her" Rikki said after she laughed.
'Ugh how could she liked that mudblood. I knew she looked to much like the Granger. I never seen her before she must be a new student.' Draco was trying to figure out why he hadn't seen her these years.

"I think she's new" Blaise said after Rikki.
The whole ride they were teasing Draco about getting 'told off' by the 'mudblood'.

Amelia POV
I found the compartment my sister and her friends were in. I saw Harry passed out. And the adult who was sleeping awake now.

"Mia there you are!" Hermione took me into a hug. Hermione called me Mia because when we were smaller she couldn't say Amelia so she just called me Mia for short. Not sure why Mia isn't even that much in Amelia. I call her "Mione" because I couldn't pronounce her name correctly.

She explained what happened after I left. After, Harry woke up and the professor gave him what looked like chocolate. I told Hermione about meeting Malfoy, I didn't tell her much, I told her that I just met him and he was rude before Harry awoke.

After a while on the train, the train stopped for a second time. Hey, looks like I'm already winning the bet!