"Youre not funny, Malfoy."

I woke up the next morning extremely tired, and in pain. I got up for the day and put my uniform on. I wore a white, long-sleeve, button down shirt, and my green tie. All I put was my robe over it. Everyone else's beds were empty. Until Rikki came in.

"Well good morning Amelia!" She said barging in.

"I was going to wake you, but you seemed so peaceful and tired. You snore you know that?" I was confused. Nobody told me I snored.
"Really?" I said while putting on my grey socks.
"Nope, I was only joking." She said with a little chuckle. I laughed.

"Does your body still ache?" She said and I can tell she was a little concerned. It actually really did. For some reason it hurt a lot but I was able to walk by myself now.
"Not too much, I'll be fine." Or at at least I thought I was. I knew it would also hurt tomorrow. But I didn't want to bring it too much attention.

"Alright, everyone is waiting in the common room to go to breakfast. You ready?" Rikki said before standing up. I was surprised, was everyone waiting for me? Why? I didn't even consider myself as part of the group. My eyes widened. Could they have been waiting for too long. I probably already annoy them. I'm taking too long.

I nodded and we headed out to the common room. There I saw everyone sitting and talking. Wow they all were waiting for me.
"Finally, sleeping beauty has arrived." Theo said as most of them stood up.
"I don't see why we have to wait for her. We should've just left her. She would've gotten detention on her first day." Malfoy said as we walked out of the common room. Which made me roll my eyes.

We arrived to the great hall and we all sat down together. We pretty much just talked the whole time and didn't bring yesterday up, well we tried to. Astoria saw me wince as a wave of pain came flashing through my body.

"Amelia are you ok? Ya know, from yesterday?" She acted like she cared while giving a smirk. She gave a fake concerned face. This got me mad. Obviously I wasn't ok. Right now I wanted to hex her so bad. I barely knew any spells though, I'm still a little new to this. I looked at her with narrowed eyes. Everyone turned to look at me and saw I was holding my stomach in pain.

"Wow Greengrass thanks for asking, it would be a shame if you didn't since what I remembered you did this to me, thinking I was flirting with your little boyfriend. " I replied giving her a fake smile, which made her scoff.

The pain came in waves. Sometimes big or small. I didn't feel it all the time but I did come and go. It made my stomach curl in pain.

Everyone asked if I was ok. I told them I was fine, which was not too much of a lie. I just didn't want them to worry. Knowing Rikki for a day, she would probably demand someone to fix me right away and if they don't, let's just say they probably won't see the light of day ever again.

Few minutes later it started to get quiet in the great hall. Class was about to start.

"Amelia what class do you have first?" Pansy asked. I looked at my schedule. Today I had about 3 classes.

"Divinations" I said, it was the first class of the year. Mrs. Trelawney taught that class. She wore big classes and had puffy hair.

"Great that's what some of us have first." Rikki said as she stood up. The rest stood up also, including me. Astoria, Crabbe, and Goyle didn't have Divinations so we split up. I laughed when both boys attempted their best to flirt with her, she had a disgusted look on her face.
Rikki, Blaise, Theo, Pansy, Malfoy and I all had Divinations. We arrived to class and I saw Harry and Ron there. No sight of Hermione though. I walked over to Harry and asked.

"Does Hermione not have this class?" I asked, Hermione was never late. She cared about her studies so much. She would faint if she failed or maybe even got detention.

"She does, but I haven't seen her at all, she might be late." Harry answered. That was odd. I nodded and headed back to my table. Pansy and Rikki sat together, so I turned to the boys so I can sit with one of them. Blaise and Theo were already sitting together. I then realized who I had to sit with.

Ugh. We caught each others eyes. We both knew what this meant. I had to sit with Malfoy. I rolled my eyes and moved to an empty table.

"I'm only sitting with you because all the other tables are full. Don't think I enjoy this Malfoy." I said with a humph throwing my bag down next to me.

"Oh same goes with me, I'm basically doing charity work." He said doing the same. I scoffed.

The teacher came in and introduced herself. We learnt we were going to read each other's tea leaves. I wasn't really looking forward to it. I hear Hermiones voice and snapped my head into her direction.
"Where did you come from?!" Ron said looking at Hermione, which made me giggle. Hermione was never late. She came about right on time.

"C'mon Granger." Malfoy said taking my tea cup. I took his and looked into it. I was stumped. I didn't see anything. I flipped through the the pages of our book, looking to see if I could see anything. Nope. Malfoy gasped. I lift up my head in his direction. He was staring into my cup. Like something was wrong.
"What?!" I said because he hadn't said anything since gasping, but only moving the cup around and becoming even more shocked. This worried me. Will I have a bad future?

"It says.. it says you'll have the worst future. Your going to suffer. Everything bad." He said looking at me worriedly. My eyes widened. I snatched the cup away from him looking at it. I still couldn't see anything. I was still stumped.

"Are you serious?" I asked looking up at him worried. He laughed, which made me furrow my eyebrows. Why was he laughing. I'm going to have the worst future.

"Calm down Granger, I was joking. You should've seen your face." He snatched the cup right out of my hand focusing his attention on it again. I rolled my eyes.

"You're not funny Malfoy" I said continuing. He chuckled again. He still thought he was funny.

Rest of the class was just Mrs. Trelawney going through peoples tea leaves. I apparently had something that looked like a sun, for new beginnings, a heart, love or romance, and a few knots, which could me stress.

Malfoy apparently had what looked like a chain, for responsibility, a heart, for love or romance, knots, and what looked like a duck, money. Malfoy was already rich no need for even more money.

After class we had break so we all met up in the common room. We got our stuff ready for the next class which we all had together, Care of Magical creatures.