"Oh! So she has a name!"

We finally arrived to Hogwarts. It was beautiful. It started with the sorting ceremony. I was with every first year. Their getting sorted this year. I looked around and saw only happy faces. I know I wasn't a first year but I couldn't help but be happy. I wasn't too jealous. Only reason I was jealous is because I never got to feel this much happiness at that age. I wanted to go to Hogwarts when I was 11 and now I'm 13. I snapped out of my thoughts as Ms. Mcgonagall pulled me aside to explain I was going to be introduced as a new student all by myself. I wasn't a transfer or anything but I felt special in a way. Mrs. Mcgonagall was talking to me on private.

"You will be sorted into your house once you walk through the doors and we introduce you. We will place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your house." She said as we walked infront of the corridors of the great hall.

"Ok we're ready for you." She said as she came back.

Once I walked through the corridors I saw Ms. Mcgonagall already up in the high table. It's like she was in two places at once.

I heard whispering and gasps but I didn't care. My sister was quite famous and she really hasn't told anyone about me so everyone was surprised.

I walked all the way to the front of the great hall and they introduced me.

"We are proud to announce a new student at Hogwarts! She will be attending her as if it will be her third year. Her name... "Amelia Granger'"

I sat down on the stool as everyone cheered. I looked around. I seen my sister and her friends with wide smiles at the Gryffindor table. I turned to the Slytherin table and saw the people I met on the train. They all sat together, like some kind of cult. Ok well maybe not like a cult but still. I didn't really want to get in Slytherin because I was a so called "mudblood" other than that I wouldn't care. I feel like they'll make fun of me so I would try my best to stay always from that house. After all, Hermione said to stay away from them.
Ms. Mcgonagall placed the sorting hat on my head, and everyone was eager to see which house I'll be sorted in.

"Hmm, another Granger. Who knew" the sorting hat said on top of my head. I rolled my eyes at that comment because I knew nobody knew about me.

"Although you're twins you have very different personalities, yess" the sorting hat said which was actually correct.

"Should I place you in Gryffindor with your twin?" The hat said as I looked over to my sister with her smile.

"But.., yes I see the Slytherin energy." My eyes widened. I looked back at my sister with her now shocked face as her jaw dropped.

"Cunning, brave, some wit," the sorting hat was difficult.

The hat took its time choosing my house. Everyone was on the edge of their seats. How could Hermione Grangers, (who is friends with Harry Potter, who has many enemies in Slytherin) TWIN sister get into Slytherin.

"Better be.." that hat was ready to make a decision.

"SLYTHERIN"

My eyes widened. The whispers, cheering, gasping, the talking, it all stopped. I could see them still cheering and whispering but I didn't hear anything. I got out of my little faze as Ms. Mcgonagall pushed me up off the chair. I stood there. Not knowing what to do. She nudged me over and pointed at the Slytherin table.

I walked over to the Slytherin table slowly. I was looking around. Many states looking my way from different people in different houses. I sat down at the first seat that was open. It was next to the girl in the compartment I feel into. The one with that annoying boy, Malfoy. I turned around quickly looking at the Gryffindor table, searching for my other half. We met eyes. I could see the disappointment in her eyes. I looked at her friends also looking at me in disappointment and disgust. They all looked away and started talking which I'm guessing was about me.

"I'm Rikki!" The girl who sat next to me said holding out her hand while I turned around.

She seemed nice, but was also friends with Malfoy. I

"Amelia!" I said back with a half smile. I was still upset that Hermione was disappointed.

"Oh so she has a name!" The guy who sat ahead of her said. I also recognized him from the compartment.

"I'm Theodore Nott" he said with a smirk. Rikki looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm Blaise" said the guy sitting next to Rikki.

"That's Pansy and I'm guessing you already know Malfoy." Rikki said pointing to the girl all over Malfoy. It was obvious to anyone that she liked him. I rolled my eyes.

On each side of the table there was one of Malfoy's minions, which I soon learned their names. Vincent and Gregory, but everyone calls them by their last names, Crabbe and Goyle.

The rest of the ceremony was just kids getting sorted, Dumbledore and his speech, and the feast. The food was delicious. I didn't really speak most the ceremony and had a frown on my face the whole time. I kept looking at my sister. She was upset too. I wanted to talk to her. So I decided to talk to her after the ceremony.

"Hermione!" I called for her as I saw her walking with her friends. She still looked upset.  She nodded to her friends so they can go on and made her way to me.

"What's up?" She said in an upset voice.

"I just wanted to say sorry. I know that you didn't want me in Slytherin and-" I started tearing up. She was my best friend, she was my TWIN for Merlins sake!

"What are you sorry for. It's not your fault. You're my twin. I won't be angry at you forever. Even though we're in different houses doesn't me I don't love you anymore." She said cutting me off. Now tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Just don't go all evil on me, okay!?" She said as we both laughed. We keep talking for a few minutes until we hugged goodbye.

"Goodnight." She said walking back to wherever she was going before.

"Goodnight. And get ready! I'm winning the bet already!" I yelled just so she could hear me as she walked back.

I walked back to where the Slytherin prefect was leading the first years and saw Rikki. She seen that I had been crying.

"Are you ok?!" She said as she placed her hand on my arms.

"Yep. I'm doing just fine." I said as I wiped the tears away. I wasn't necessarily lying.