"Call me a mudblood one more time."

"Hey guys." Blaise said as Malfoy sat next to him on the couch and I sat next to Rikki on the other couch.

"Your out!" Rikki said hugging me. I nodded in response.

The rest of the moments we were just talking and having normal conversations with each other. Astoria once walked in and sat so close to Malfoy. Almost on top of his lap. She didn't get the hint that he was really uncomfortable and not interested. I saw that he was uncomfortable and laughed. But it kept going on. Astoria was really making him uncomfortable. I kept glancing over and seeing him scoot over so he's farther from her. Astoria kept moving closer and touching his hair, his back, his arms. My eyebrows furrowed every time I glanced. I didn't like Malfoy, but I could tell he was uncomfortable. The final straw was when she sat on his lap and tried kissing him.

"GREENGRASS, CANT YOU SEE HES UNCOMFORTABLE. GET OFF OF HIM!" I yelled standing up.

Astoria immediately stood up to getting in my face. I was really mad. Astoria couldn't take a hint, she was so oblivious to everything. She narrowed her eyes.

"Mind your business, mudblood." She spat in my face.

Oh that's it! I took my wand out and shouted.

"STUPEFY" I shouted before a red light came out of my wand and she fell to the ground. Everyone was shocked. I had gotten so mad I hit her with a spell.

I walked straight up to her, leaning down to the ground. I got in her face. She whimpered in pain. It didn't hurt that much, she was just being dramatic.

"Call me a mudblood one more time." I said pointing my wand under her chin. Lifting her face so she looks at me. She stayed quiet. Not saying anything but looking at me with anger.

"Oh and take a hint, he doesn't like you." I said before leaving to my dorm. Everyone was shocked. I snapped at her. I guess they thought I was innocent. They've only known me for a day, I hadn't really done anything mean.

***
At dinner nobody brung it up. Astoria didn't sit with us this time. Finally. We all just ate and had normal conversations. The boys were talking about quidditch. They all played quidditch. No girls were on the Slytherin team. I'm not sure why though. I think girls will be great on the team. I held my head with my hand and paid attention to their conversation instead of Pansy's and Rikki's.

I guess they caught me listening because they saw me staring.

"Can we help you?" Malfoy asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, no." I said before they started talking again.

I turned my head to Pansy and Rikki and they were still talking. I was still focused on the boys conversation. Why weren't there any girls on their team? Were they allowed? I kept listening on on their conversation again.

"Oh yea and remember when Amelia basically couldn't stop listening in on our conversations." Blaise said.

My eyebrows furrowed and my head shot up. They all looked am me with and eyebrow shot up. They all looked at me with a smirk. They knew I was listening, so they decided to play a little 'joke'.

"Oh, shit, I was just wondering why there isn't any girls on the Slytherin team." By this time, Pansy and Rikki stopped talking and started listening to our conversation.

"I don't know, some girls are just not interested" Blaise explained with a shrug.

"Besides girls won't help, they'll probably make us loose every game." Malfoy said which made the boys laugh.

My eyebrows furrowed. I turned to Pansy and Rikki and they had the exact same face as me. We were shocked.

"Excuse me?" Rikki crossed her arms angrily. The boys laughed even more.

"Girls will get you more wins if anything. Right now the Slytherin team sucks. You lose every game." Pansy said, I nodded and now the boys were shocked.

"Girls are too soft." Theo said shrugging. My head snapped over to the girls. They were as shocked as I was. Did he basically call us soft.

"Okay, then why don't we join." I suggested. I didn't really know anything about quidditch, I just wanted to prove a point. The boys laughed. Then stopped when I had a serious face on.

"You're kidding right? You guys, playing quidditch, that'll be fun to watch." Malfoy laughed and scoffed. He was really getting on my nerves.

"Why can't we? Nobody ever said girls weren't allowed. We want to play." I said and the girls all had smirks on our faces.

"Okay, I if you girls make us lose next game then we'll give you an extreme dare you can't turn down, or an extreme truth." Malfoy said standing up.

"And if we help you win?" I said standing up and crossing my arms. An eyebrow raised.

"You guys give us an extreme dare or truth." Malfoy said before he held his had out. I thought about it for a second. Easy, right? I held out my hand and shook his.

"Deal. But first you need to teach us how to play Quidditch." He laughed and sat down. I shot my eyebrows up in question. He rolled his eyes and nodded. I looked over to the girls and they had a smirk on their faces.

"What?" I looked at them weirdly.

"Looks like you're warming up to Malfoy, huh?" Rikki said so only the girls could hear.

"What? No, no, no. We were just making a bet. He's still annoying and ugly." I said. I mean it was the truth. We were just making a bet. That's all. "Mhm." That's all they replied with. I rolled my eyes.

We talked about Quidditch the rest of dinner. The boys were explaining the rules, while the girls listened. I learned later that Malfoy was the seeker, which finds the snitch and catches it for 100 points, if he does the game stops and we win. Zabini was the keeper, who's job is to guard the three goalpost. And Nott was a beater, who's job was to hit the bludgers to attempt to hit the other team and protect the players on their team from bludgers.

"Alright, tomorrow morning, after breakfast, we'll teach you on the quidditch field." Blaise said as we finally got to the common room.

"Alright, well goodnight everyone." Pansy said as we all left towards our dorm room. I looked back and saw Malfoy just as he was about to leave. We looked at each other for a while. I'm guessing he was mad I might win the bet. I had a smirk on my face. I winked and left into my dorm.