Kakyoin x reader 🌸

"Yare Yare Daze." Was all my brother had said when I told the group I was joining the crusade.

"Are you sure Y/N? I don't want my grandaughter getting injured!" Joesph explained clearly worried about my statement.

"Old man, She's coming with." Jotaro coldly snapped sending a sharp stare at the older man.

"Exactly." I scoffed. Squatting down I hovered over the cherry boy Jotaro and I had captured. His eyes were still shut as his breathing was deep and soft. A bandage tightly wrapped around his forehead. He was absolutely stunning. His red hair was soft as it softly layed on his face. A large curl was draped over the left side of his face. He was well built but still skinny compared to the rest of the men here. A soft fragrance of cherry was also surrounding him.

"Stop being a creep." Jotaro snapped, I stood up rolling my eyes by his comment.

"I was examining his wound." I lied as I walked away whistling a small beat.

"Lying bitch." Jotaro mumbled walking out of the room. Joesph following most likely to yell at him about his language.

"Yare Yare Daze." I muttered reaching into my pocket. Staring at the cold metal necklace. The red glow of the ruby shimmered in the light. I smiled lightly remembering my great grandmother giving me this gift. I quickly put the necklace on making sure the jewel was steady as I walked outside. The cool air traveled around as it sounded like waves crashing. The chimes around our house crashing around creating a small musical orchestra.

"I wanted to thank you." Kakyoin explained behind me. I snapped my head behind me as I stared at him. How the hell did he sneak up on me like that?!

"It's no issue." I brushed off.

"You saved my life." Kakyoin smiled. My heart melted immediately as I blushed lightly. Turning away I focused on the pond. Small fish swam in the clear water. Their scales sparkling as the sun beat down on them.

"You seem much nicer than Jotaro." Kakyoin broke the silence. But even then his gentle voice moved in the wind. Perfectly blending with the background, yet prominent enough that it rang in my ears. I felt my face smile again, even against my will.

"Thank you Kakyoin." I smiled turning around to make brief eye contact.

"Call me Nori, L/N." He corrected.

I'm barely on a first name basis with my brother. I'm about to cry this guy is to cute.

"Then call me Y/N." I responded. We continued our small chat. Walking around the large landscape of my home. Kakyoin in awe pointing out small details. With an occasional whisper

"I should draw this."

I couldn't help but laugh slighly from his awe. Sure it was almost hidden but his eyes were shimmering with inspiration as we walked around.

"Y/N! Come back and... KAKYOIN?!!" My grandfather shrieked as he noticed Kakyoin walking beside me. We were both side by side. Our hands dangerously close to one another. I sighed as he had interrupted my conversation.

"Yes Mr. Joestar?" Kakyoin asked confused by the old man's outburst. I stared also in confusion as we arrived back at my home. In an instant both Jotaro and Joesph had me dragged away from Kakyoin's side.

Jotaro gripping my arm as I was pulled into his room. Throwing me into his chair he grumbled in annoyance.

"Of all men you chose the one who tried to kill us." He snapped. My eyes widened at his sudden protectiveness.

"Huh." I stumbled as my mind was trying to wrap around the idea of my brother caring for me.

"I don't want you flirting with Kakyoin."

"Why do you care?" I snapped starting to get annoyed. Kakyoin was the nicest peron I've met besides our mother?! How in the hell is he angered by this?

"Tch annoying bitch, I won't let you come if your going to be trying to flirt the whole time. Why not anyone else Goro seemed ok. Atleast he wasn't a violent bastard." Jotaro scowled.

"Nori was under control from a fleshbud you dense fuck. I'll date whoever I want. When did you care anyone? Also Goro is a peice of shit." I coldly snapped stepping out. Pushing past my brother and back into the hallway. Slamming the door muffling Jotaro's "Yare Yare Daze."

On the plane ride

Despite Jotaro's attempt of keeping Kakyoin far away from me I ended up sitting right next to him. Avdol to my left. It was late and everyone was asleep as I watched Kakyoin draw in a sketchbook. The pencil scratching the paper, making a calming sound. I watched as he added the pond, and shrubbery around it. Immediately recognizing it was my home I felt small butterflies grow in my stomach.

"Do you like it?" Kakyoin quietly asked moving his hand to better show off his art.

"Yes it's really beautiful." I mumbled looking over each detail. He smiled before carefully removing it from his sketchbook.

"Here." Kakyoin smiled. I thanked him  placing the drawing in my bag. My stand using it's power to make it straight and hard. Making sure it wouldn't get damaged.

"Goodnight Y/N, I think we should rest." Kakyoin concluded. I nodded. Soon I was asleep joining the rest of the passengers into unconsciousness.

"Y/N! Kakyoin!" Avdol yelled waking both of us. I noticed I was laying my head on his shoulder. Immediately standing up and noticing the bug, the same time as Kakyoin.

Then we were thrown into our first stand battle.

"Heirophant Green!"

"Ace of Wands!"