Giorno x Reader 🌸

3 years after part 5, Giorno is 18 and you are 19.

The gang meeting was going great, Giorno had complete control of the meeting and the other bosses were practically begging at his feet. It  was concluded and I escorted Giorno towards the main hall. Where drinks and other intoxicating foods were lavishly waiting to touch someone's lips. I glanced over at another particular gangster who made me feel on edge. His cold eyes stared back at mine with a hint of glee. I coldly stared back, walking closer to Giorno. My hand reaching for his as I swiftly moved us away from that area.

"Is something wrong?" Giorno whispered as I was practically ontop of him.

"No, I just want to admire the champagne." I responded coolly as we both took a glass of wine. He nodded, understanding the deeper meaning of my comment. My stand was practically gnawing at my brain to attack but I resisted knowing how important this meeting was for passione, or more importantly Giorno.

Giorno and I locked eyes as we both kept tabs on the mysterious gangster.

"Do you want another Giorno?" A hearty old man laughed grabbing the empty glass of wine from Giorno. Tapping a passing Waiter as they poured another glass.

"Thank you." Giorno nodded sipping the wine with a type of elegance only this man could seem to contain.

"Y/N, you can let go of my hand now." Giorno murmured. My eyes slowly moved down as I realized that my fingers were intertwined with his.

"Sorry." I mumbled quickly letting go of his hands that fit perfectly in mine. Giorno and the boss talked business, I didn't bother to pay attention to the conversation. More importantly I was watching every small detail around us. I grew worried as Giorno had taken atleast 6 glasses of wine and 3 shots. He was practically falling over himself. I excused ourselves as I helped him reach the limo. My hand wrapped around his waist as I helped him into the black luxury car. Setting him inside the car I followed heading inside the limo. Shutting the door behind me, the car immediately started to move forward. The cold leather was relaxing as I happily leaned back.  Giorno sat next to me as music played from the speakers.

"Your so protective you know." Giorno laughed slightly, he was flushed in the face as I looked at him confused.

"That is my job boss." I responded the dim lights of the limo hardly made out his face. Besides the street lights of Rome pouring through.

"No I think you love me that's why." Giorno murmured his body falling slightly as he leaned near my ear.

"You love me right Y/N?" Giorno whispered in my ear his breath impacting with my neck. Sending shivers down my spine, a blush tinting my face as I nervously stared straight forward. His hand was placed on my chest for support as he giggled against my neck. Giorno was more beautiful then all the beauty of the universe. It was simply a fact, and I think everyone recognized that. But the only reason he was saying these things was because he drank to much wine, and far to many shots.

"Boss, your drunk I don't want to respond while your in this state." I replied trying not to show how much I just wanted to kiss this man.

"But Y/N, I've always loved you. When I first layed eyes on you when I joined passione. Your fire, grace, loyalty. My mind may be clouded but I always have loved you." Giorno responded, his hand reaching for mine as he intertwined them.

I couldn't hold back at those words. I cupped his face and connected our lips. His lips melted into mine. His breath was hot against mine as our tongues swirled. His hand reached for my hair as he softly played with it. It was the best kiss of my life. I slowly broke the kiss as we stared at one another. His eyes were clouded but I could still see his focused nature.

"So you do love me?" He whispered with a smile on his face. I nodded pulling his tired body onto mine. Playing with his hair as he fell asleep on my lap. His eyes shut peacefully as he softly slumbered.

"Where to Bo- where to Y/N?" The driver asked turning down the music slightly.

"Drive around the city for a couple more hours, and then bring us home." I responded twirling Giorno's golden locks in my fingers.

"How sweet Y/N." Giorno dreamily responded with a smile. I didn't even realize he was awake. He reached in his pocket pulling out a coin before it transformed into a beautiful rose.

"Here my love." Giorno said before placing it in the palm of my hand. How could he be so gentle and romatic while smashed?!

"Thanks, but you should rest boss." I whispered planting a kiss on his forehead.

"It's Giorno Giovanna you know." He chuckled before closing his eyes once more. I chuckled as I also shut mine leaning back into the seat still holding Giorno on my lap as my eyes flickered shut.

"Goodnight Giorno, I love you." I murmured wondering if it even came out.